Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (15)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This activity takes you to know the hidden beauties of this region of Chile and the different cultures that can be found in these beautiful places.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Museo PewencheStop: 8 hours - Admission includedWe will reach Ralco to visit Pewenche Museum. Pewenche people come from the Mapuche people, biggest alive tribe in Chile, this group live at the mountains. In the museum you will have an introduction to the alive culture of this indigenous group. After the museum, Lorenzo Llaulén, our Pewenche host will receive us for lunch and develop different activities to learn about his tribe and millenary culture. You will learn about meal preparations and the “Ruka” a kind of house they used to live.Read more
- Entry/Admission - Museo Pewenche
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Travel Up Adventure
Bio bio valley tour
Very good tour. Our guide Loreto was very friendly and informative. She took us to very remote places where we met …
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427