View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The cathedral, the centre of gem stones and being ‘off the island’ has assisted in this full day Chantaburi excursion as one of our favourite ones. Its proximity to Koh Chang and signs of former French occupancy, a more varied tour has yet to be created.
- A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- One bottle of drinking water and refreshing towels during the day
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
- Bottled water
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide and departs every Wednesday only.
- Minimum numbers apply for this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Depending on the number of guests on any confirmed tours, the correct type of car or mini-van cannot be confirmed upon reservation.
- Transfers are only operated on Koh Chang only and restricted to main hotels only. Other regions such as Trad, Koh Chang Ferry Terminal, Koh Kood, Koh Maak and Trad’s International Airport are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate; many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- There will be ample time for customers to spend time on their own to admire the sites at their own pace or browse along the shops for souvenirs. When additional time needs to be allocated for more time at leisure or shopping, this can be discussed with the guide on spot.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Most travellers can participate
- Joined tour from Nov – Mar is required minimum 2 persons and required minimum 4 persons for Apr – Oct*
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asian Trails (Thailand)
This dinner cruise was very nice. Perfect for couples. Nice romantic setting. There are lots of dinner cruises, but…
Really beautiful and more impressive than we expected.
The entire complex is very impress and more stunning than we expected . It is worth the trip. The buildings just g…
Dinner cruise in Bangkok
We really enjoyed the dinner cruise. The food, drinks and all around atmosphere were perfect. It is not one of the …
Great Tour for Pictures
My wife Brenda and I took the Grand Palace and Temple tour through Goway/Asia World Tours. We were in Bangkok for o…
Very good summary of temple and palace highlights
This tour is great for the traveler that has limited time in Bangkok just as it is advertised. Enjoyed our seasoned…
A great history lesson in ancient thai arts and culture
Experience and enjoy the wonderful bike ride through the Ancient City which is a replicate of all the regions of Th…
Get some steps in
If you enjoy a good walk, history, and architecture, then this is for you. We especially the antique chinoiserie st…
Fantastic way to enjoy the scenery with lovely food.
This cruise was recommended by our hotel The Rose Residence. We felt very special and we extremely pleased with the…
Elephant Sanctuary was amazing!
We went to the elephant sanctuary in Koh Samui which was supposted by our tourist guide Patrick von Arx, who works …
Dinner Cruise In Bangkok
The dinner cruise was wonderful and very elegant. It was a perfect way to see much of the incredible architecture h…
Informative but overpriced
Our tour guide, John, was very knowledgeable about the sites and the surrounding neighborhoods. But P2000 (about US…
Knowing Thailand since many years the main goal was to make the usual tourist tour with my girlfriend who was visit…
Average and a bit of a trap, but.....
One to tick off your list, but once you are on board you are locked in for a perusal of 99 things you would never o…
First time visit to the home of Jim Thompson
Wonderful that Jim Thompson salvaged so many historical artifacts of Thai culture and tradition. We found the trip …
Pleasant way to spend a couple of hours
This is the second time we have done this tour. The boat ride is quiet and peaceful. Lunch is delicious- khao soi a…
- Khuk Khi Kai, Wat Chak Yai Buddhist Park, and 1 more
- Duration: 10h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427