Make your own way to the Embarcadero’s Pier 3 to board the spacious boat for your brunch cruise.
The crew provides sparkling wine and mimosas as you set out on the waters of San Francisco Bay. Sail past Alcatraz Island, and take in sweeping views of the San Francisco waterfront, Golden Gate Bridge, Angel Island, the Bay Bridge, and the towns of Sausalito and Tiburon.
The brunch buffet consists of a variety of hot and cold dishes (sample menu below) accompanied by coffee, tea, juice, soft drinks, and sparkling wine. Additional beverages are available for purchase at the cash bar, and live music plays on deck.
Warm layers are recommended as temperatures can drop on the water. Your boat returns to the Embarcadero in time for you to have the rest of the day free to explore the city.Sample buffet menu (subject to change):
• Fresh breads, muffins, and croissants
• Seasonal fruits
• Waffle station with fresh berries, maple syrup and accompaniments
• Scrambled eggs
• Breakfast sausage
• Crisp country bacon
• Carving station with herb-crusted sirloin of beef and cured ham
• Shrimp ceviche salad
• Hot pasta
• Corn tortilla casserole
• Antipasti platter
• Caesar salad
• Juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea, and house sparkling wine (additional beverages available to purchase)
• Fresh cookies and pastries
• Assorted cakes and tarts