View all photos (18)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
139 Tremont St
139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02108, USAThis is the Visitor Center inside the Boston Common. You can check in with the historical interpreter in front of the entrance to the Visitor Center.
See address & details
- 1Boston Common Visitor CenterStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 2Boston CommonStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by Massachusetts State House
- 3Park Street ChurchStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 4Granary Burying GroundStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 5King's ChapelStop: 5 minutes -See detailsPass by King's Chapel Burial GroundPass by Boston Latin School
- 6Statue of Benjamin FranklinStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 7Old Corner BookstoreStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 8Old South Meeting HouseStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by Old State House
- 9Boston Massacre SiteStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 10Statue of Samuel AdamsStop: 1 minute -See details
See 1 more stop
You'll end at
6 Faneuil Hall Square
6 Faneuil Hall Square, Boston, MA 02109, USARight near multiple restaurants, subway stations and historic landmarks.
See address & details
139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
6 Faneuil Hall Square, Boston, MA 02109, USA
- 90-minute Freedom Trail Walking Tour
- Professional/Local Tour Guide
- See top Boston sites such as the State House, Granary Burial Ground, and Old South Meeting House
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The Granary Burial Ground is wheelchair accessible through a separate entrance. Guests who cannot climb stairs will be required to leave the tour momentarily and navigate to a separate entrance.
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who cannot maintain a leisurely pace during an approximate 1 mile, 90 minute walking tour
- GUESTS WHO CANNOT CLIMB STAIRS may use a separate entrance to the Granary Burial Ground.Some guests, such as those in a wheelchair, will need to depart from the tour momentarily and rejoin the group within the cemetery gates.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Shelby was a great tour guide and taught us a lot of information! We loved her costume and fun jokes!
Date of experience: July 2020
The Red Coat- Lord Percy someone was very good. Impressed with his knowledge and how much information he threw at us. Entertaining as well informative. We were going to do this tour ourselves, but he made it worthwhile to do with him.
Date of experience: March 2020
We did this tour with our guide, Jeremiah Poope dressed in appropriate garb and he was both interesting and witty. The time went quickly but we saw all the stops along the way and he kept all of us interested with anecdotes from past and present. Highly recommend this tour.
Date of experience: February 2020
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour with Jeremiah Poope (yes, that's his real name and school was fun for him)... he had a great sense of humor while giving us some history that you probably wouldn't hear anywhere else. The tour went fast and you didn't really feel like you were…
Date of experience: January 2020
Our tour was led by Isaiah Thomas - aka Robert - and it was entertaining and interesting at the same time. He's really funny and did a great job at teaching us about the Freedom Trail history without being boring.
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Boston Night Tour
on foot in the dark!
I love night tours on foot. Our guide met us in the cemetery at the Boston Commons. His presentation included man…
Fun stories, fun tour guide
My friends and I did this tour with Jeremiah, and we had a blast. I good mix of history, humor, and spookiness.
Informative and entertaining tour
I’ve taken ghost or night tours like these before in other cities. However this one stood out not only for the qual…
Wonderful History, not super scary
Marie was an excellent guide, sharing somewhat creepy and highly fascinating stories about Boston. Did you know Bos…
Decent, had a fun time, charismatic tour guide, but there just wasn't that much scary stuff going on in that part o…
As a adult, I found the history lessons fascinating and our guide was incredibly engaging. My teens were disappoin…
Marie was our tour guide. She was very informative and made the stories extremely entertaining. Highly recommend!…
Caitlin was amazing!
My son and I took the Boston Night Tour on Thursday 8/1 and Caitlin was our guide. She was absolutely incredible! S…
This your made our day. Our guide was super down to earth and really made the tour so enjoyable even in the 90° hea…
A different look at history
After going on the Duck Tour and the walking tour, it was fun to get a different look at the history. Many of the s…
Info posted on site not accurate!! they should refund us all !!
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers" why say this, not true at all !!! Guess you haven"t …
This was a total waste of time and not like other cities where they are interesting and not over done.
Best part of our trip to Boston
I admit I was a little skeptical about signing up for this tour at first, and did it mainly because my daughter wan…
Our tour guide Andrew was great. It was a great starting at Fanuiel Hall with it ending in the Boston Common. It w…
What a Gem
Really enjoyed this. I'm a skeptic by nature but when in Rome I do as the Romans do! This tour was full of entertai…
- Duration: 85–95 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 2,867 travellers!
Frequently bought together
from $94.50* $105.00
Popular: Booked by 11,686 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 886 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,441 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide
Which attractions will I visit with Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide?
How much is Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide?
Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide price starts from US$16.00. Discover and book Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide on Tripadvisor
What is the Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide cancellation policy?
Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide?
Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide is hosted by Boston Night Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Boston Night Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide on Tripadvisor