View all photos (470)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy a seamless visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island in New York Harbor. This tour benefits from early reserve-line access for a round-trip ferry trip, as well as an optional early morning departure time that puts you ahead of many sightseers. Your guide takes you through Lady Liberty’s pedestal and to its observation decks, as well as through the Great Hall exhibits at Ellis Island.
You'll start at
Castle Clinton National Monument
Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USAPlease meet our tour concierge inside Castle Clinton in front of the Park Store. They will be there 15 minutes before the tour starts and will be holding and orange flag or paddle.
See address & details
- 1Statue of LibertyStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ellis IslandStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ellis Island Immigration MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end at
Ellis Island, United StatesTour will end on Ellis Island. Guests can spend more time there if they wish or they can head back on the first ferry returning to Battery Park.
See address & details
- Beat the biggest crowds by picking an early departure time
- Gain early boarding access for your ferry to Liberty and Ellis Islands
- Take in views from the Statue of Liberty’s observation deck
- Explore Ellis Island Immigration Museum with your expert guide
- Wander Ellis Island on your own, and catch the ferry when you’re ready
What to Expect
Meet your guide and group in front of Castle Clinton National Monument in Battery Park at least 15 minutes before the start of your Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour. From there, your guide escorts you to the ferry, where you can skip the lines with early reserve-line boarding. The ferry drops you off on Liberty Island where your guide takes you to pedestal of the Statue of Liberty (8:30 and 9:30 am tours only) and the observation decks. Access to the Liberty Island Museum is included. Your guide helps you transition from place to place, so you never waste time asking for directions or getting lost. After you’re done at the statue, head back to the ferry for your ride to Ellis Island. Explore the island with your guide in the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. Then decide if you’d like to stay and wander the island more on your own. Your tour ends with a ferry ride back to Battery Park.
Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USA
Ellis Island, United States
- Priority line access to board the ferry to save time at departure
- Access to the Pedestal Monument at Liberty Island if Upgrade Option selected
- Access to the new Liberty Island Museum
- Access to the Immigration Museum at Ellis Island
- Expert English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $0.25)
- Crown Access at the Statue of Liberty
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The tour departs promptly and if late, you will NOT be able to catch up and will miss the tour. There are no refunds for missing the tour.
- Please note the earliest time tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
- The guided portion of the tour is approximately either 2 or 4-hours, however it is recommended to allow at least 1 additional hour to fully experience Ellis Island. Return to Battery Park is at the participants own leisure
- Food available for purchase on the ferry, at the Statue of Liberty, and on Ellis Island
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening.
- Backpacks, strollers and other large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included
- Some parts of this tour are not wheelchair accessible (top of the pedestal is not large enough for a wheelchair)
- Photographs are permitted, tripods and monopods are prohibited
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: New York Tour1
Learned a Lot & Had Fun, Too! A Must Do If You're Visiting NYC
Our guide Filip was good-natured, energetic, and knowledgeable. He kept things going at the perfect pace - not…
Essex, United Kingdom30
Informative and delicious!
Thank you so much for an enjoyable tour. We learned lots about each area and really appreciated your tips on where…
Middle school trip to NY
Fantastic tour! Our tour guide Bobby not only showed us all the sights and gave us so much info and history about…
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
Our family had a wonderful tour with Mark Alpert. He was very entertaining and shared lots of American…
Battery Park, Liberty & Ellis Islands
A wonderful tour of the Liberty Island and the statue along with Ellis Island. Ben, our tour guide, was presented…
Max: the sexiest tour guide in NYC!
Yesterday we had a lovely tour in SOHO, Lolita and China Town. Max was really well-informed and funny, cracking…
Central Greece, Greece10
NEVER SENT AN E-MAIL CONFIRMATION...NOR REMINDER...AND CAHRGE YOU AFTERWARDS FOR NOT SHOWING
They never send an email confirmation They never send even a reminder 1 day before They sent nothing at all so…
Don't go in the shop!
Love to be able to review this tour, but sadly we and two other were left in the shop you advised us to go in and…
Tour with Max
We took a tour with Max. He is very knowledgeable, funny, and good tour guide overall. He gave us good tips to…
Great and informative walking tour in Lower Manhattan
On our trip to New York City we felt we needed to hear about a tad about the cultural background of our…
- Duration: 3–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071