View all photos (628)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
As a city known for its stunning skyline, no visit to New York is complete without a panoramic view of the glittering metropolis. For one of the most coveted vantage points in Manhattan, don't miss this Empire State Building Observation Deck, where you can see the city from 86 floors up the sky. With indoor and outdoor observation areas, immersive exhibits on the second floor, and optional skip-the-line upgrade, no traveler should miss the striking experience.
- Visit an Empire State Building Observation Deck, offering 360-degree views
- Marvel at sights like Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, and Times Square
- Visit whenever it's convenient for you, within 12 months of ticket purchase
- Don't worry about printing anything with convenient mobile tickets included
- Admission Ticket to 86th floor Observation Deck
- Access to new second floor immersive exhibits
- Stay warm on the 86th Floor; Outdoor observatory is outfitted with heaters to heat the deck
- Admire a spectacular 360-degree view of New York City from the 86th floor observatory
- Free admission for children 0-5
- Complimentary self-guided mutimedia app in multiple languages via the App Store or Google Play
- Revamped 80th floor featuring exciting, artistic exhibits
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- 102nd floor- Available for upgrade on site
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vouchers are valid up to a year from date of purchase
- No refunds due to weather conditions, length of lines or wait times at the building
- Infant tickets for children 0-5 years are free and can be picked up at the ticket office upon arrival
- Skip-the-line privileges are only available with the VIP Express Experience Admission Ticket option
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Empire State Building
Nice, but overpriced for what it is.
We visited the Empire State Building at the end of February. There were no queues, which was great. We bought…
The empire stays the most magical of all.If you only do one building this one should be on your list.
Loved King Kong.
Lines were not bad. I loved the King Kong area! King Kong peeking through the window! LOL Loved it. Had heat on…
Wombourne, United Kingdom16741
No queues! Great staff
Visited as part of family trip...feb was a good time to go...no queues! Staff were helpful and professional with…
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom10
Fabulous the views are out of this world totally worth going. Went at sunset and was a beautiful view.
My bucket list
What a view out of this world. Will def be returning. You can spend as long as you want to take photos.
an excellent experience
it was so beautiful and an incredible experience with my friends. i hope to come back as soon as possible.
This was our second time going. They have revamped it and it’s very nice. It has educational experience on the…
The view was verg pretty! The people were Nice and the pictures Beautiful. It was a pretty day so that made it soo…
We visited the ESB at 8 am of a sunny day. We go up to the 86th floor and the view is wonderful. The view of the…
- Empire State Building
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427