This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: In Food We Trust Culinary Tours, 1000 5th Ave Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City, NY 10028-0113
Athens Next Door Food Tour is proud to take you only to the best Greek spots of Astoria! Our authenticly Greek stops vary from sit-down restaurants to food trucks, from groceries to butcher shops, from bakeries to Greek churches & parks!
• We meet in a cozy Greek taverna, conveniently located just a few steps from the subway station, for the first introductions, a mezze platter, some ouzo, and laughs!
• As we stroll through the quaint streets of the neighborhood, we never keep our mouth empty.
• We certainly grab an authentic souvlaki from one of the oldest food trucks of NYC.
• We are served hot loukoumades with honey & nutella (!) and a Greek coffee to cut the sweetness!
• We do a feta cheese tasting and indulge ourselves in a luscious olive-bar (YES!)
• We learn both the right -- pronunciation and OF COURSE the flavor -- of a real gyros!
• We wash everything down with an assortment of baklava treats and an iced Frappé!
Minimum number of guests: 2
Duration: 3 hours