A fun group activity for children, teens and adults interested in Fashion Design or even fans of the show Project Runway. Meet us at Mood Designer Fabrics (where all the best designers shop), we will give you your design challenge. Explore Mood and choose your fabric. After a short walking tour through the garment district we'll be at our studio; The Fashion Class where it’s time to cut and sew your one-of-a-kind creation.
The perfect sewing activity for those who want a true New York fashion experience. We’ve had visitors from all over the world visit us to learn to sew and experience NYC’s Garment District like a real fashion designer!
– Say hello! We’ll meet and go over what you’d like to make.
– Let’s shop! We will visit a Mood (or other NYC fabric store if you desire) to choose your fabric.
– Quick Tour of the Garment District: See the showrooms, the Big Button and designer walk of fame!
– Learn to sew: Back at our studio we will teach you to use the sewing machine and prep, cut, pin and sew your fabric into something fabulous!
• Garment District, Manhattan, New York City, NY