Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atSmall Boat HarborOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byKlondike Gold Rush National Historical Park Visitor CenterDenver GlacierBritish ColumbiaBridal Veil FallsYukonFraser Lake
- 1CarcrossStop: 60 minutesWe will arrive in the Carcross, a self-governing First Nations community at the head of the beautiful and historic Lake Bennett. Carcross was one of the last re-supply opportunities for Klondikers on their way into the heart of the gold rush. Explore the beach-like shores of Lake Bennett, explore the downtown shopping and art center, and get your passport stamped by this independent governing body at the Visitor's Center!Read morePass byBove IslandCarcross Desert
- You'll end atSmall Boat HarborSkagway, AK 99840, USAIf you are on a cruise, we will meet you at the end of the cruise ship pier. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of your tour. If you are not on a cruise, we will meet you at the Small Boat Harbor.See address & details
Small Boat Harbor, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Light picnic style lunch (sandwich and chips)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Car seats not provided for infants or toddlers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passports and appropriate VISA’s Required to pass through US and Canadian Customs
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - temperatures can be cooler or warmer than in Skagway
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Alaska Mountain Guides - Adventure Park & Zip Line
A fun adventure!
My family of 6 (2 adults and kids ages: 15, 12, 11 and 8) really enjoyed the zip lining tour. It was super fun and…
Spectacular Day Ziplining with Dylan and Matt
On a Norwegian cruise excursion we were warmly welcomed right away by Dylan and Matt, our guides for the day. They …
Great day ziplining.
Eric, Colton and Jacob were very friendly and helpful to everyone. One person in our group had not ziplined before …
Flying High with family, Nick, & Andy
We recently did the zip line park on a cruise excursion and it was Epic! Our hosts Nick & Andy were super persona…
Challenging adventure hike
Be ready for a climb and dress appropriately. This is not your average cruise excursion. Provided you are ready for…
Had an amazing time taking a tour and zipping with these guys. Dylan, Andy and Wes ayooo They're really friendly an…
Best Ziplining in Skagway
Best Ziplining in Skagway - Make sure to ask for Dylan, Jacob, Randi and Bo as your guides. Very professional! They…
Amazing Tour with Great Guides!
My family had a blast on Alaska Mountain Guide's Zip-lining adventure in Skagway. Patric, Jacob G., Eric and Etha…
My husband and I did the rock climbing/rappelling tour from Skagway (no zipline, though). We had such a good time! …
Adam and Brody were the most amazing guides we could have asked for on this adventure! From the minute Brody greete…
GO!! AMAZING FUN!
Mike and Dylan are who you want!! These guys are beyond fun. You WILL laugh and you WILL have a great time! If we l…
What a great adventure!
We went on an excursion from our cruise with the Alaska Mountain Guides. We did the Zip-lining with adventures. I…
Super enjoyable experience
We had a very enjoyable day doing some climbing with the team. We were beginners and our guide Westley was very kno…
Fantastic Experience !!
This was my first time zip lining and I was a little nervous. Wes and Brody were really great, so patient and encou…
Had a great time. We had great guides!
The adventure park was fun. Our guides Mike and Randi were so much fun and had great senses of humor. We had a fu…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
from MYR 343.66*
Popular: Booked by 2,069 travellers!
from MYR 441.83*
Popular: Booked by 4,142 travellers!
Ports of Call Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Custom Small-Group Extended Yukon Drive from Skagway
Which attractions will I visit with Custom Small-Group Extended Yukon Drive from Skagway?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Custom Small-Group Extended Yukon Drive from Skagway on Tripadvisor
How much is Custom Small-Group Extended Yukon Drive from Skagway?
Custom Small-Group Extended Yukon Drive from Skagway price starts from RM 543.71. Discover and book Custom Small-Group Extended Yukon Drive from Skagway on Tripadvisor
What is the Custom Small-Group Extended Yukon Drive from Skagway cancellation policy?
Custom Small-Group Extended Yukon Drive from Skagway cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Custom Small-Group Extended Yukon Drive from Skagway on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Custom Small-Group Extended Yukon Drive from Skagway?
Custom Small-Group Extended Yukon Drive from Skagway is hosted by Alaska Mountain Guides - Adventure Park & Zip Line. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Alaska Mountain Guides - Adventure Park & Zip Line on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Custom Small-Group Extended Yukon Drive from Skagway on Tripadvisor