View all photos (187)
Book by February 29 to save 15% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
Benefit from traveling with a naturalist guide to Mt. Rainer National Park on this small-group tour from Seattle. Skip the hassle of planning your transportation, hikes, or food with this all-inclusive tour. Relax in the minivan as you take a driving tour of the park, then hike the Nisqually Vista Trail with your guide, who can legally go to places that other companies are not permitted to access.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount Rainier National ParkStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Christine Falls ViewpointStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Narada FallsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Paradise ValleyStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Henry M. Jackson Visitor CenterStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Reflection LakesStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 7Longmire SpringsStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Grove of the PatriarchsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Hear commentary from your guide about Mt. Rainer’s wildlife and history
- Take a hike on Washington state’s tallest mountain
- Includes breakfast, gourmet picnic lunch with wine, and snacks
- Pick-up and drop-off provided from most Seattle accommodations
- Award-winning local naturalist guide. We guarantee you'll love your trip leader!
- Pick-up and drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel, Airbnb, or rental.
- Lovely guided hikes or snowshoe (winter) treks tailored to your group. Spend lots of time outside.
- Morning local coffee, tea with pastries and fruit.
- We'll press local coffee and brew tea in the morning!
- A beautiful local & organic lunch! We'll find a quiet spot outside (weather permitting) for a picnic and big views of the mountain!
- We're legally permitted to explore & walk beyond 1 mile from the main road. Other companies can't.
- Transportation in a new Mercedes van, a new Ford Transit van, or a luxury SUV (when group is small).
- Additional warm clothing available upon request.
- Lots of snacks, sparkling water, and water provided.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Use of snowshoes and poles (during winter months).
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rainier National Park
- Entry/Admission - Christine Falls Viewpoint
- Entry/Admission - Narada Falls
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Valley
- Entry/Admission - Henry M. Jackson Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Longmire Springs
- Entry/Admission - Trail of the Shadows
- Entry/Admission - Grove of the Patriarchs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking.
- Warm clothing is recommended during winter months (jacket, sturdy shoes, hat, gloves, layers)
- Note: Severe winter weather (rare) may result in road closures and other unpredictable changes to the itinerary - our talented guides adjust accordingly.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour isn't recommended for children under 10 years old.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Evergreen Escapes
San Diego, California10
Worth every penny
This experience was one that, while expensive, I would do it over and over again because of how worth it it is.…
Olympic National Park Tour
Anyone booking through Evergreen, needs to ask for Sean!!! He was amazing, friendly, knowledgeable. Sean’s love…
I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to the Olympic Peninsula with Evergreen Escapes! I saw waterfalls, mountains, and Dr.…
beauty of PNW
i had less than a week in seattle, but the one day i had with evergreen escapes was a stand out. marty and the EE…
Delightful even in winter
Wow! Thanks to our guide Sean! We thoroughly enjoyed this day exploring the beautiful forests and coastline of…
Waterfalls to Washington Coast
My wife and I had the pleasure of taking this tour. Our guide Sean was fantastic. He was a wealth of knowledge. He…
Buffalo, New York60
With limited time in the area, this was the best way to spend my time exploring. I went alone and met two other…
After a little research and endless suggestions, I decided to change my travel plans just to spend time with…
Marty was fantastic!
Super prepared. Knowledgeable. Hospitable. Improvised to make it more adventurous. I was under prepared and he…
I joined this tour and loved every minute of it! Our guide Elk was very entertaining, told lots of stories and…
- Duration: 10h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427