Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Great trip for those who want to experience kayaking on the Colorado River but do not have time for a full day trip. Guests will be able to enjoy a wonderful morning of kayaking.
- You'll start atDesert AdventuresOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Desert AdventuresStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byHoover Dam Bypass
- 2Willow Beach MarinaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Emerald CoveStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Willow Beach MarinaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Desert AdventuresStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atDesert Adventures1647 Boulder City Pkwy suite a, Boulder City, NV 89005, USASee address & details
Desert Adventures, 1647 Boulder City Pkwy suite a, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Performance Kayaks with Rudders
- Paddle and Life Vest
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Willow Beach Marina
- Entry/Admission - Emerald Cove
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- WE OFFER A DIFFERENT REFUND POLICY THAN TRIPADVISOR. SEE BELOW!
- If cancel 14 days prior to trip guests will receive full refund less 6% processing fee
- Cancellations within 7 - 13 days would receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations within 3-6 days would receive a 25% refund.
- No refunds issued within 48 hours in advance of a trip if guest cancels.
- Most travellers can participate
- If we cancel due to wind, road closures or unsafe conditions, guest will receive full refund or reschedule.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 11 more reviews on Viator
My 16 yo daughter and I have never stepped foot in a Kayak before this great trip of 4 miles up & down the emerald Colorado River in AZ! Sara our guide was so kind and knowledgeable about the entire trip.....how Hoover dam controls the water levels and a quick hike to see the…
Response from Kayak_Las_Vegas, Guest Relations Manager at Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas
Responded 12 Nov 2019
We are delighted to hear you chose the Emeral Cove trip to try kayaking for the first time. What a perfect day to be on the water! Your description of your trip is spot on and we 100% agree that Sarra is a great guide. Hope to see you and your daughter again soon! Maybe for our trip that launches at the dam!
We visited from Oregon where there is more rivers to see than you can choose from, but we were still in awe of how much beauty this trip provided. The water was perfect and the sites were gorgeous! We are so glad we made time for this tour. Our guide Neil was awesome as well! He…
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from DesertAdventures2, General Manager at Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas
Responded 1 Sep 2019
Hello Arika, Thank you for the great review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your day and we agree, Neil is a great guy. We hope to see you again soon!
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Desert Adventures
We had a great time on our 2 day 1 night canoe trip. This operation is organized and had us on the water nlt 0900 h…
*Everybody* involved with this trip was really friendly, even quite early in the morning- from pickup to drop off. …
Fantastic vacation, everything we could have wanted and more!!
My 20 year old son and I just got back from a 4 day trip (they call it El Dorado Gold on their website) with Desert…
Outdoor Vegas adventure
My husband and i had a great day on the water kayaking with desert adventures We would highly recommend this trip…
Best part of our Las Vegas getaway
A must do day trip while in Las Vegas! Staff was amazing- from the shuttle driver, kayak guide, and all their help…
We love everything from the person that answer to book the tour ., our guide Kristen -snacks -lunch-water- the view ..
We had a great time as it was our first time kayaking and Kristen our guide was great it made our trip memorable we…
Loved how helpful Jake Heaman was picking us up and dropping us off! You can tell he's passionate about his job by …
The perfect day trip!
I highly recommend this trip - even if you go solo as I did! The scenery is gorgeous and it is such a rewarding out…
Amazing Kayaking Trip
We had a wonderful trip. It was beautiful and there were so many things to see. Lunch was great. We enjoyed getting…
Best Las Vegas touristy thing to do
Honestly I thank god I did a little more research and found this company!!! There employees make it. Really good pe…
Gianni was an excellent guide. This was a perfect escape and a well spent day. Highly recommend this trip.
Best outdoor experience I've ever had.
Highlight of our Vegas experience. Neil, our knowledgeable, friendly and patient guide was fantastic. The cool wate…
One FABULOUS adventure that will bring us back another day!
wow! This is was a FABULOUS excursion! We have lived in Vegas for 25 years and had no idea about this hidden trea…
Desert adventures kayak Black Canyon
Antonio was a terrific guide. We had a great time on the water. Anyone with even minimal experience in kayaking w…
I loved this tour of the Colorado River....
Tour the Colorado River by kayak if you can. You will see things you never expected. It is beautiful, and far more …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
from MYR 577.76*
Popular: Booked by 786 travellers!
Frequently bought together
from MYR 372.09*
Popular: Booked by 4,443 travellers!
from MYR 191.86*
Popular: Booked by 104 travellers!
from MYR 1,907.80*
Popular: Booked by 852 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas
What time does Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas start?
Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
How much is Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas?
Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas price starts from RM 619.81. Discover and book Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
What is the Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas cancellation policy?
Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Willow Beach to Emerald Cove Half Day Kayak Trip from Las Vegas on Tripadvisor