This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our small group private tours are the best way to explore Atlanta. While remainning socially distanced from others, the small intimate cars allow you to connect with the driver and get a unique experience on this 90 minute ride. Explore areas of the city not open to the larger buses. Until further notice, all vehicles will be open air to assist with safety precautions.
- You'll start at160 Ted Turner Dr NW160 Ted Turner Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USAWe are located at The American Hotel. Our entrance is on the outside of the building in Suite D, next to Circle K shop.See address & details
- Pass byCentennial Olympic ParkMercedes Benz StadiumMartin Luther King Jr. National Historic SiteAtlanta BeltLine Eastside TrailKrog Street MarketInman ParkFox TheatreMargaret Mitchell HousePiedmont ParkWorld of Coca-ColaGeorgia AquariumGeorgia Institute of Technology
- You'll end at160 Ted Turner Dr NW160 Ted Turner Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USAWe are located at The American Hotel. Our entrance is on the outside of the building in Suite D, next to Circle K shop.See address & details
160 Ted Turner Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Private Electric car ride
- Gratuity is not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- All guests are required to wear masks
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide was friendly funny and informative! A master storyteller! Fabulous way to get oriented and appreciate the city’s history! Wearing masks and cleaning! We felt very comfortable!
Date of experience: May 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: The Peachtree Trolley
this tour was so fab that I went a second time in 2 days to include my software engineer. We were delighted at the…
Do this first!
First time visitors to Atlanta should definitely take this tour first. Sally was a delightful and knowledgeable gui…
Highlights of downtown Atlanta
we took this trolley tour today and we really enjoyed it. The trolley was clean and comfortable. Our guide was very…
We booked the tour at 60 dollars for two and I was slightly sceptical whether this was the best way to see Atlanta.…
Steve was great
The tour was educational, interesting, and fun. Steve was very knowledgeable and seemed genuinely happy to be wit…
Had a great experience with this company. Kevin and Steve were really awesome !!! Got to explore and learn a lot ab…
Outstanding tour guide
Our friends went on this two days earlier and gave us good feedback. We went on it on March 2 at 1:00 p.m. The to…
One of the best city tours we have been on!
We had a terrific tour guide, Steve. He was engaging, informative, humorous and made the entire tour a pleasure!
Trolley tour of Atlanta
Despite the bad weather the guide (Pam) and the driver (Narvis) made it a fun tour. Pam was well versed in the hist…
Don't miss this most informative tour!!
This is the only tour you need when visiting Atlanta. Trust me. It is informative, comprehensive and fun! Mary and …
It was an amazing experience! I recommend to anyone who spends at least one day in Atlanta. Sally is a great guide!
Guide was excellent. She was extremely well versed in history of Atlanta. Great introduction to city. Excellent va…
Very good overview of the city
Our guide Steve was excellent! Giving a lot of informations (historical and actual) with enthousiasm and generosity…
Atlanta Vacation trip
Great experience. Attendants were very informative. The locations were very interesting and the trip was very safe …
not Just the best way to see the city-it’s the ONLY way
We had Marvis as our driver and Mary as our guide and they really kept us all involved and interested. Each point …
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
from MYR 563.62*
Popular: Booked by 121 travellers!