Tiger & Temple (11 Days)
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A wonderful introduction to India, combining history, culture, stunning wildlife and grand architecture. Experience the thrilling game drives in national parks on the trail of the elusive tiger, explore grand temples, ancient monuments and try some unique cultural experiences. The quaint town of Khajuraho is witness to 1000 year old temples depicting erotic carvings of Goddess Shakti and Lord Shiva. You will also visit the banks of the Holy Ganges. It is said that a dip in these waters absolves you of all your sins, and a visit to the holy town of Varanasi ensures salvation.
Delhi/ Mumbai - Nagpur (flight)/...
Pench National Park
Pench National Park - Kanha...
Kanha National Park
Kanha National Park -...
Bandhavgarh National Park
Bandhavgarh National Park -...
Panna National Park - Khajuraho...
Khajuraho – Varanasi (Flight)
Varanasi – Delhi (Flight)
- Garland welcome and assistance on arrival at airport
- 08-nights / 09-days accommodation in offered hotels or similar (standard room)
- Full board accommodation in all National Park
- Deluxe Air-conditioned private vehicle with English speaking chauffeur as per tour program.
- 7 Time shared gypsy safari in national park with naturalist as per program.
- Monuments Entrances of sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary
- Activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Government licensed English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city).
- Applicable GST (government taxes).
- Entry/Admission - Khajuraho Temples
- Entry/Admission - Ramnagar Fort
- Entry/Admission - Sarnath
- Any air fare
- Monument entrances
- Main Meals, Lunch or dinner unless mentioned
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Or anything not mentioned above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.
STATUE OF UNITY
Is is very good and beautiful place. There are all types of facility is available like food, bus and entertainment.…
Do not miss SoU
If you are visiting SoU then you need atleast two days there. Do visit ArogyaVan there. It's a nice concept develop…
Enjoyed the Kaziranga Greenery with - Majestic Elephant
Hotel Borgos was excellent - Well maintained, good rooms, nice evening with local dance troops. Dinner with wine wa…
Majestic view of the World's tallest statue
Heavily packed during holidays, so express pass/ advance booking is highly recommended. The museum is very detailed…
World 's First Heritage City
As traveller we have visited different cities and countries but most amazing, safest, varieties of foods, great riv…
Gift from the gods
This tour was absolutely outstanding: amazing views of Himalayan snow capped mountains, fascinating insights into c…
Superb Location and Awesome feeling....
Statue of Unity visit is lifetime memory. The view is superb and be in the memory for long. Facilities around are a…
Did this tour privately with recommended guide
I visited India late July the off season and arrived in Patna on the 30th of July with my godson we were met by Jac…
It was for the first time experience of Anubhuti Class, we boarded in Amritsar Shatabdi. Other than the special cha…
- Nagpur, Pench National Park, and 13 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427