per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 6–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- pick up/drop off hotel (General Luna)
- all fees (parking, permit, entrance, docking & environmental fee)
- Boat w/ life vest
- Tour assistant
- Transportation vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mindanao
- Entry/Admission - Paghungawan Marsh
- Entry/Admission - Alegria Beach
- others not mentioned in the inclusions
- food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up limited within General Luna or Cloud 9 only
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20200P145
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Entire Siargao Land Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Entire Siargao Land Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Entire Siargao Land Tour?
- Entire Siargao Land Tour price starts from RM 428.93. Discover and book Entire Siargao Land Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Entire Siargao Land Tour cancellation policy?
- Entire Siargao Land Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Entire Siargao Land Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Entire Siargao Land Tour?
- Entire Siargao Land Tour is hosted by CTPH TOUR. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CTPH TOUR on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Entire Siargao Land Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20200P145
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Magpopongko Rock Pools and FlatsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Cloud 9 Surfing TowerStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Coconut Trees View DeckStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Coconut Trees View DeckStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5MaasinStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Paghungawan MarshStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Alegria BeachStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Siargao IslandStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 9Siargao IslandStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 10General Luna BeachStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
A great way to see Boracay
We were glad that we did the tour. It gave a good insight to the rest of Boracay, outside of the resorts. Great be…
Great tour - boat personnel were incredibly helpful and kind! Went to some amazing islands and did some beautiful …
MNL Manila Airport worse experience ever
MNL Airport is the worse airport I’ve ever been to (I’ve visited more than 30-40 countries and several airports so …
Super nice experience overall
Super nice experience. The boys were super active and caring. Shoutout to Anton who was a really attentive host. I …
Whale shark watching Bohol. You can visit this amazing site at LILA, Bohol Island Philippines several ways, we deci…
Disappointing despite other reviews
Spent 4.5 hours in the boat going to 4 different places then only spending 20-30 minutes in each place. The wrecks…
The locations are carefully selected and are spectacular. The safety precautions are pretty high. Life jackets are …
Complete Waste, Save Your Money
In my opinion, it seems like the company threw a bunch of things in this region together and decided to sell it. F…
Edwin Philippe A00
A Must-Do Tour in Coron
This was our first tour in Coron and honestly what made the trip fun. We were part of a joiners group with other to…
The activity was fun, well worth the time and money but we weren't prepared because Tripadvisor is only interested …
Tour A El nido
Our tour guide captain and chef were fantastic. Glad i took this tour. Overall it was a perfect experience
Good to visit if weather forecast is good
The tour will pick you up from your hotel, after which boarding of the ferry will be at puerto Princesa Baywalk. Af…
Sunset view on un-motorized boards - best during sunset
Our local travel guide set it up for us. The usual process is having to line up (or looking for someone to do it fo…
El Nido Tour D - Spectacular Views
El Nido Tour D offered spectacular scenery at two lagoons. Please note that Kayak rental costs 300 pesos per lagoon…
we using your island for class project and we like that the island has a lot of fun and great things to do
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2021 • Couples
Unfortunately, the tour guide acted more like an assistant to the driver. She had minimal information of the island and the sites we visited. Moreover, we discovered that she was unvaccinated in the middle of our trip in an air conditioned van with her mask off. We went through so much hassle and spent so much money for tests that Siargao required but our tour guide was not😔
Written 30 October 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.