We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Terrific island & part of nature to see the white strip of sand between the 2 or 3 islands disappear as the tide comes in.
At high tide it completely disappears, so all boat trips all go there according to when guests can see the...More
Arenas coralina y vistas espectaculares, neceserario pagar 400bath por persona 10€. Si puedes llévalos en efectivo es mas rápido bajar y bañarse. Un espectáculo para la vista es como una pequeña dosis de dopamina. Te da un subidon tirarte del barco. No querrás irte de...More
we took a private trip got dropped off at one island stayed there for a bit and then walked across to the other one, just missing the tide.
advice, take drinks snacks no where to buy anything
take snorkels there are some fish, nothing like...More
Tup Island was part of the Four Islands tour. It is a beautiful little strip of beach, and it has a little shack which does drinks and coconuts. However, we did a few different island tours from Ao Nang, and I have to say Tup...More
Tup Island is a unique double sided white sand beach in the Mu Ko Poda archipelago. During low tide, a sandbar appears and you can “cross” the sea from Tup Island to Chicken Island. The appearance and disappearance of this land-bridge is known as Talay...More
What makes this island unique is that it has a 2 sided beach...i.e. Its kinda rocky also in the corners, they say the sandy land gets submerged during the high tides and comes back again in the low tide.
The sand is pretty white and...More
My husband and I hired our own long tail boat for just us. It was the best day. Our first stop was Tup Island and we arrived early at around 9:30am. We loved this place, the water is crystal clear and warm & there were...More
Tup Island is one of the most beautiful and famous island of Andaman Sea. With its white and soft sand bank and crystal clear water this is a beach that you must visit during your stay in Ao Nang. You can get there by longtail...More
We visited as part of the 4 island tour. By far the most overcrowded stop, may 10 boats on this short stretch of sand connecting the two islands. Overcrowded with people. Reason is that the land bridge between the two island is flooded at high...More
Hi. You have taken a good decision to explore these Ireland. You will get this information from many tour agencies which are located at AONANG beach area or the hotel can book for you where you are staying. If not still you... More
Hi. You have taken a good decision to explore these Ireland. You will get this information from many tour agencies which are located at AONANG beach area or the hotel can book for you where you are staying. If not still you can check photos posted by me. The Oscar Villa in AONANG area will arrange these trip for you. Contact Anna at Oscar Villa Aonang Krabi.
Pl find my replies to your queries:
1) 4 island is better because you can spend quality time on each one. All islands are not very different from each other. However if you start early in the morning you can... More
Pl find my replies to your queries:
1) 4 island is better because you can spend quality time on each one. All islands are not very different from each other. However if you start early in the morning you can do 7 island but it will be tiring. I would go for 4 island.
2) 4 island is around 6 hours and 7 islands is around 9 hours
3) cost is 2500thb but sharing will be cheaper. There are lot of agents on right in front of each you have govt kiosks as well to check the prices. Generally the agent at corner of boarding point is quite reliable.
4) lunch is on your own. However at the caves point there is a restaurant where you can eat.
5) yes 400thb is mandatory but I feel you can negotiate that with the boat guy because you don't get a receipt for that hence my feel is it remains with boat guy.