We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Langkawi Night Market

Is this your business?
Kedawang, Kuah, Temoyong, Air Hangat, Padang Matsirat Jalan Ulu Melaka, Langkawi 07000, Malaysia
Website
Save
Review Highlights
Night market Air Hangat

Cheap and variety of local food available here. Somtam, Meehoon soup and apam balik to name a few... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Norlida A
via mobile
Cheap eats! Lots of variety!

Love this place! So many food varieties, fried rice, noodles, chicken, satay, sweets, etc etc. The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
straw610
Read all 378 reviews
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Overview
  • Excellent29%
  • Very good42%
  • Average23%
  • Poor5%
  • Terrible1%
Travellers talk about
“satay” (24 reviews)
“pasar malam” (13 reviews)
“cheap food” (10 reviews)
LOCATION
Kedawang, Kuah, Temoyong, Air Hangat, Padang Matsirat Jalan Ulu Melaka, Langkawi 07000, Malaysia
CONTACT
Website
Write a Review
Reviews (378)
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
Language
  • More languages

1 - 10 of 264 reviews

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Cheap and variety of local food available here. Somtam, Meehoon soup and apam balik to name a few. Open only on Friday evening till night.

Thank Norlida A
Reviewed 1 week ago

Love this place! So many food varieties, fried rice, noodles, chicken, satay, sweets, etc etc. The list is endless. Our favourites were the satay sticks, the purple yam drink, the curly potato on stick, and martabak (nut and Nutella pancake). We had to take away...More

Thank straw610
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

we had some drinks and food while wandering along the night market. Not a massive market, so also fitted in a drink in the town and look round the duty free shops!

Thank dst103
A TripAdvisor Member
258
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The night market has awesome local foods at very cheap prices. A good place to try some new things, the fried chicken is as good as you know who's as well!

Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Night Markets I was told by a local person was mainly for the locals to buy dinner. About 70% of the market sold only food, the other 30% sold sun glasses, bags/wallets etc. which you can purchase just as cheap any where. The walking...More

1  Thank Bill W
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Great local market for foreign visitors to mingle with the locals. Plenty of fresh fruit, clothes toys etc. For us it was the local food. So much to choose from and so cheap. Definitely try some, you'll be surprised how good most of it is.

1  Thank scott j
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

A must if you visit langkawi! We hired a car so took longer to find. But the food is delicious! Satay and chicken marinated on a stick is great! There's so many exotic food and fruits plus gadgets! Dirt cheap!

Thank Feedmenoe
Reviewed 16 August 2017

So many stalls and so much food! Curry puffs, spring rolls, satay and heaps more. We sampled most of the finger foods and strolled through the markets before getting some Rendang curry and rice to eat at home - so good!

1  Thank Camille B
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

There were varieties of food, such as, fried chicken, satay, durian with rice, Nasi Lemak, fried noodles and tradition rice dishes and kueh. Only a Nasi kandar had a long queue locals while the foreigners join in. Not much of things to buy...

1  Thank HockLye
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

A lot of food stalls.quite crowded in the late evening.food are good and cheap.was told by locals that night market is on every wednesday and saturday night.

1  Thank CurvaSud S
Nearby
Nearby Restaurants
Arts Cafe Langkawi
211 reviews
.15 km away
Haroo+
178 reviews
.11 km away
Domino Restaurant
90 reviews
.28 km away
Weng Fung Seafood Restaurant
6 reviews
.20 km away
Nearby Attractions
Bellis Spa
72 reviews
1.30 km away
Believe Langkawi
41 reviews
1.29 km away
Dataran Lang
967 reviews
1.35 km away
Ask a question
Questions & Answers
Rubz2014
14 May 2017|
AnswerShow all 4 answers
Response from Myra A | Reviewed this property |
its okey to bring the stroller because the space is quit big there
0
Votes
mfsmoga
10 February 2017|
AnswerShow all 2 answers
Response from Shane B | Reviewed this property |
We were in Pantai Chenang and went to the night market there, wouldn't bother it was generally the same stuff as any shop along the street and believe most stalls would have been run by those shops. You can get as good a... More
1
Vote