Caverns & Caves • Geologic Formations
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
28 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I went there, a museum with pictures and some equipment are at the entrance, which is a building, there is a 16 rea fee and a train will take yo inside the mine.Written 6 January 2019
- A great place to visit. Free parking Monday-Thursday (and before 2pm Friday). Many great shops to visit, though a few too many empty lots. Some nice food options, though some are incredibly pricey. The cinema is nice, too, though somewhat expensive.Written 19 August 2019
- Criciuma with 200.000 inhabitants is a relative small town by Brazil's standart burt well know for its soccer's team, a player in the major Brazilian soccer league. Fans get crasy when the home town team is playing and it is worthed going to the stadium just to see how public react and interact during the game.Written 17 January 2016
- A surprisingly large, beautiful church in the middle of the city, surrounded by so many mediocre, dated buildings. A nice place to visit, both inside and out.Written 19 August 2019
- This Praça Nereu Ramos, it is a great place to relax have an ice cream and people watch. It is right at the center and is one of the first place built at this city. At Praca Nereu Ramos you can see the grass who gave the name to the city. Capim Criciúma, very interesting place.Written 1 April 2017
- Local beers in a nice place to have fun with friends. Tap room with 14 kind of beers and kombucha. Recomended.Written 14 June 2018
- Mammals, birds and smal bushes being displayed in an environment that tries to reproduce most important aspects of local fauna and flora at the university corridorsWritten 6 March 2016
- There are some decent food options, but that's about it. Particularly disappointing compared to other similar places in Criciuma.Written 19 August 2019
- Perhaps looking more impressive than it is, and being so close to a nice park, the shopping centre offers little in the way of shops - Americanas and Havan probably the most notable.Written 19 August 2019
- It is just an ill conceived pavillion used for temporary expositions and shows. Small, unfinished and poorly ventilated it is unfortunaly loccated in an area that lacks adequate parking and impossible to reach when raining.Written 11 January 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Criciuma