- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Behind the huge wooden door was a real surprise to see about 130 well restored coaches and approx. 20 sleges of all kinds built from the early 18th century on. We where very lucky, that the owner himself guided us through and told us several storys. He started to collect in1974 and never stopped , since. . It's all private, and you can tell, how much love he puts in it. Please go and visit it yourself, it is realy, realy werth it !!!! Big recomendation !!!!Written 26 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Warmly welcomed and good food. Very reasonably priced and includes breakfast and dinner both of which are very well presented and good fresh food. I had a silent spa room which was spacious and well appointed, very clean! Few English speakers in both the guests and staff but still able to get there in the end. Massages excellent and the Silent Spa was exceptional, extra charge. I am usually to be found in top ranking hotels but this hotel was amazing value for money, more Brits need to try this spa just 75 minutes from Vienna Airport. This is NOT a hotel for hen and stag parties thank goodness. Very acceptable Glass of Gruner Vetliner for under 5 euros.Written 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Once you enter this old building which was well restored through the city government, you will be astonished of this lovely place.
Since one year Laa an der Thaya offer this place to well curated cultural and artistic activities to the public.
Once entering the main hall visitor will find on the ground floor the old chapel which is used as an exhibition room lovely combination.
On the first floor visitor will have the chance to visit the second part of the exhibition in two big rooms.
Through the main hall on the ground floor visitors have the possibility to visit the yard which offer through the year a group of wooden sculpturesWritten 28 November 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Laa an der Thaya Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 12:32 pm|