Top Attractions in Ayer Keroh
Water Parks • Farms
Admission tickets from MYR 30.16
What travellers are saying
- This is one of our favorite places to visit in Melaka - highly recommended especially if you have kids . Pre-Covid we would make annual trips here and it has never disappointed. We went back this past week after a long hiatus and were pleasantly surprised at the improvements made, specifically opportunities for kids to interact with the animals via feeding packs sold along with the admission tickets. There were fewer species of butterflies this time around, likely as a result of the pandemic lockdown, but the animals otherwise looked healthy and well cared for. I am always impressed at how clean the enclosures are- never a smell, even after a night of heavy rainfall.Written 17 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went there a a last minute choice. Took a walk along the path. It was not very tiring but good enough to give you a gentle workout. It was cooling to walk under the canopy. There are several options for you like skytrex, canopy walk, 10,000 step trail. It was not properly sign posted to let you know where you are and where you are heading. Could have had many along the way to give you your bearing and also let you know which route to take. There many souvenir stalls selling the usual stuff outside the entrance. It would go there again at least for the workout.Written 29 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recent visit to this park was a lovely morning break. For nature, you just have to come at the right time. I saw many blooms and it is like drinking in the beauty by the cupful. Don’t come here expecting to be entertained by nature. Just come to soak in the breathe of the earth.Written 30 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rm38 for adult and Rm31 for kids. Prepare cash since inside most of the shop don’t have eWallet or credit card. Don’t be surprise you guys need to pay few things additional for visit such as petting.Written 29 December 2021
- Free entry so can't complain. All things bees with honey tasting and honey for sale. Has some amazing hives on display. Good knowledgeable staff.Written 17 November 2019
- Nothing much to see & learn without any carnival. Open field & a few art works. A bit hot at noon & wasting time to visitWritten 26 July 2019
- A lot of improvement since our first visit. Crocodile show & water theme park are the main activitiesWritten 31 January 2020
- Nothing to see at this complex. Only a shoplot to sell souvenir. Local authority need to refurnish & make a real handicraft exhibition hall to attract touristsWritten 26 July 2019
- We approached the Planetarium on foot. The outside is very run down and unkept. We were not even sure if it was open. We climbed the steps and I am not sure who was more surprised, us because the door opened or the lady behind the counter who could not believe she had a customer. We went in it took us five minutes to walk round. We did not stay for the film as it was not due on for 30minutes.Written 23 September 2018
- This was Something we hadn’t done before and I must say everyone that flew had a great experience and loads of fun!! the staff were super friendly, kind and helpful , the Instructors were very knowledgeable and patient to help get everyone up and flying we will definitely be doing again very soon 😀😀Written 24 March 2021
- Professional & Expert Staff, Free computerised skin analysis & consultation..natural & organic ingredients..free gift & goodie bag..drinks & desserts..value for money...Written 24 January 2022
- When my family from Singapore announced that they intend to visit me in Melaka during the mid-year school vacation, I started scouting around for places where they could have some outdoor fun. And I found it at the Serama Camps and Events, now under the new management of Sparks Wood Adventure Park.
This trip was unlike all our other trips to adventure parks. We were caught in a sudden thunderstorm (such is the current nature of the weather where I live) and had to be rescued from the high elements. The children were belayed down as they were already at an in-between station. Since I was still at the start of the orang utan walk, I could climb down by the rope ladder that I had just so bravely climbed up. All the time, I worried more about my SLR than myself getting wet in the pouring rain.
While we waited out the rain, we had lunch. It was during the fasting month when we visited the park, so the kitchen was closed. However, the G.M., Haidy, was thoughtful enough to cater lunch specially for us – nasi lemak berlauk, complete with drinks and dessert.
Reinforced by lunch and dried out by then, we participated in the rest of the activities – rowing, archery, tarzan swing, single- and double-wire zipping, wall climbing and pony rides.
We appreciated the strict adherence by the staff to ensure our safety at all times. There were safety briefings and demonstrations before each activity. We were each provided with safety equipment. The staff were gentle with the children, encouraging them to try when they were faltering but never pushing them too far. The staff were always on hand to accompany each child one-on-one.
All in all, it was great fun. I would recommend Sparks Wood to anyone, even families with young children.Written 17 June 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Ayer Keroh
- The best day trips from Ayer Keroh according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Malacca Heritage City Day Trip
- Melaka Full-Day Garden, Museum & Park Tour from Kuala Lumpur including Lunch
- Private Malacca Day Trip (Price Based Per Car)
- Melaka Full Day Tour including 4 Admission Tickets with Lunch
- Melaka 5 Most Famous Attractions Tour with Baba Nyonya Lunch
- The most popular things to do in Ayer Keroh with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Ayer Keroh on Tripadvisor