- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This is one of our favorite places to visit in Melaka - highly recommended especially if you have kids . Pre-Covid we would make annual trips here and it has never disappointed. We went back this past week after a long hiatus and were pleasantly surprised at the improvements made, specifically opportunities for kids to interact with the animals via feeding packs sold along with the admission tickets. There were fewer species of butterflies this time around, likely as a result of the pandemic lockdown, but the animals otherwise looked healthy and well cared for. I am always impressed at how clean the enclosures are- never a smell, even after a night of heavy rainfall.Written 17 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went there a a last minute choice. Took a walk along the path. It was not very tiring but good enough to give you a gentle workout. It was cooling to walk under the canopy. There are several options for you like skytrex, canopy walk, 10,000 step trail. It was not properly sign posted to let you know where you are and where you are heading. Could have had many along the way to give you your bearing and also let you know which route to take. There many souvenir stalls selling the usual stuff outside the entrance. It would go there again at least for the workout.Written 29 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recent visit to this park was a lovely morning break. For nature, you just have to come at the right time. I saw many blooms and it is like drinking in the beauty by the cupful. Don’t come here expecting to be entertained by nature. Just come to soak in the breathe of the earth.Written 30 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rm38 for adult and Rm31 for kids. Prepare cash since inside most of the shop don’t have eWallet or credit card. Don’t be surprise you guys need to pay few things additional for visit such as petting.Written 29 December 2021
- Nothing much to see & learn without any carnival. Open field & a few art works. A bit hot at noon & wasting time to visitWritten 26 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ayer Keroh
- These are the best places for kid-friendly nature & parks in Ayer Keroh:See more nature & parks for children in Ayer Keroh on Tripadvisor