What travellers are saying
- This place is worthwhile visiting! There were many types of reptiles, butterflies, birds such as emu and parrots. They have the 2nd and 3rd largest tortoise species there as well. Be prepared to walk to see them. Be mindful not to scare them not make any loud noises as these can really be upsetting for them. I wish the caretakers there would advise the visitors to “behave” accordingly.
I will certainly come back here for future visits.Written 11 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This quiet refuge from the hustle & bustle of central Melaka is worth a visit. Just 10 minutes from our hotel the Ames in Ayer Keroh, these gardens are used by locals as well as tourists to just stroll or to jog. Very few flowers were on display during our visit but the variety of trees, palms and monkeys made it an interesting stroll.Written 23 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recent visit to this park was a lovely morning break. For nature, you just have to come at the right time. I saw many blooms and it is like drinking in the beauty by the cupful. Don’t come here expecting to be entertained by nature. Just come to soak in the breathe of the earth.Written 30 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rm38 for adult and Rm31 for kids. Prepare cash since inside most of the shop don’t have eWallet or credit card. Don’t be surprise you guys need to pay few things additional for visit such as petting.Written 29 December 2021
- Nothing much to see & learn without any carnival. Open field & a few art works. A bit hot at noon & wasting time to visitWritten 26 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ayer Keroh
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Ayer Keroh:
- Malacca Garden, Museum & Zoo Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch
- Melaka Crocodile Farm Admission Tickets
- Melaka Zoo & Crocodile Park Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch
- These are the best places for kid-friendly nature & parks in Ayer Keroh:See more nature & parks for children in Ayer Keroh on Tripadvisor