What travellers are saying
- This place is worthwhile visiting! There were many types of reptiles, butterflies, birds such as emu and parrots. They have the 2nd and 3rd largest tortoise species there as well. Be prepared to walk to see them. Be mindful not to scare them not make any loud noises as these can really be upsetting for them. I wish the caretakers there would advise the visitors to “behave” accordingly.
I will certainly come back here for future visits.Written 11 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rm38 for adult and Rm31 for kids. Prepare cash since inside most of the shop don’t have eWallet or credit card. Don’t be surprise you guys need to pay few things additional for visit such as petting.Written 29 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was Something we hadn’t done before and I must say everyone that flew had a great experience and loads of fun!! the staff were super friendly, kind and helpful , the Instructors were very knowledgeable and patient to help get everyone up and flying we will definitely be doing again very soon 😀😀Written 24 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When my family from Singapore announced that they intend to visit me in Melaka during the mid-year school vacation, I started scouting around for places where they could have some outdoor fun. And I found it at the Serama Camps and Events, now under the new management of Sparks Wood Adventure Park.
This trip was unlike all our other trips to adventure parks. We were caught in a sudden thunderstorm (such is the current nature of the weather where I live) and had to be rescued from the high elements. The children were belayed down as they were already at an in-between station. Since I was still at the start of the orang utan walk, I could climb down by the rope ladder that I had just so bravely climbed up. All the time, I worried more about my SLR than myself getting wet in the pouring rain.
While we waited out the rain, we had lunch. It was during the fasting month when we visited the park, so the kitchen was closed. However, the G.M., Haidy, was thoughtful enough to cater lunch specially for us – nasi lemak berlauk, complete with drinks and dessert.
Reinforced by lunch and dried out by then, we participated in the rest of the activities – rowing, archery, tarzan swing, single- and double-wire zipping, wall climbing and pony rides.
We appreciated the strict adherence by the staff to ensure our safety at all times. There were safety briefings and demonstrations before each activity. We were each provided with safety equipment. The staff were gentle with the children, encouraging them to try when they were faltering but never pushing them too far. The staff were always on hand to accompany each child one-on-one.
All in all, it was great fun. I would recommend Sparks Wood to anyone, even families with young children.Written 17 June 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Ayer Keroh
- These experiences are best for outdoor activities in Ayer Keroh:
- Malacca Garden, Museum & Zoo Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch
- Melaka Crocodile Farm Admission Tickets
- Melaka Zoo & Crocodile Park Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch