- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I haven't been to this shopping centre for a few years. But it is a good place to do one's shopping.I can literally buy a number of items here such as electrical appliances, clothes,groceries, health supplements, hardware items, furniture, deco, etc. There're a number of restaurants which provide different cuisines,too.In the past, it was a one-stop place for my weekly shopping and I'm happy to know that it remains the same for me now. However, the condition of the washrooms can be improved in terms of leaking pipes and wet floor.Written 12 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I like the decoration, but I will minus 1 point for the food. Nothing special but quite pricey.. If you come here, the only thing I would suggest is their beverages.Written 21 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was at Earth Heir almost two years ago (December 2017) and meant to put up a review, but life keeps me busy! I am so pleased to see the business continues to thrive.
Sasibai (the founder and manager) is very dedicated to promoting local, high quality, ethically made art/craft. It is a wonderful shop with many lovely items (home, fashion and jewelry) that are handmade in Malaysia or various other locales in Asia. It is a great place to explore for gifts as well as items for yourself. Highly recommend!Written 12 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice walk in cold chiller with nice flowers for to choose from local and imported one to choose from
Have potted plants and bouquets flowers too. Greats place to hang out after lunch . I think parking would be a breeze on weekends not weekdays thoughWritten 8 March 2022