- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- I went on a 3 day kayaking expedition, 2 nights of camping and truly delicious food. The owner Myriam is very quick to respond to my many questions. Our guide Genevieve was fun, but also professional. All of the equipment was top-notch and the scenery was fantastic. Highly recommended.Written 3 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The hosts are very welcoming and friendly. They will help you with anything you need or any question you have and make good suggestions.I also enjoyed knowing more about the dogs and how they work during the winter.Great spot for hiking in this beautiful area. The place itself is very clean and relaxing.Written 23 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My fiancé and I had an amazing time sailing with Voile Mercator in the fjord! It was so fun to learn how to sail and how a sailboat works. Margaret and Sophie were very kind and great teachers! Our 3hour sailing experience with them exceeded our expectations.Written 17 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The whole family enjoyed this 2-hour nature trip. The old military vehicle was a great addition to the experience, as well as the two wonderful dogs that (optionally) accompanied us. Our host was friendly, entertaining and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!Written 31 July 2021
- Graham was super nice and helpful. His bikes were cool and awesome to ride. Definitely a must do in the area.Written 29 July 2021
- The fjord du Saguenay is incredible as seen from the top of the capes but what about from water level ? It also looks great althought not as majestic. The one and a half hour tour from L’Anse Saint Jean and back was just what I wanted: a midday small adventure. Being on the water was a nice change of pace from the hicking. On this tour you pass by the two most beautifuls capes : eternité and trinité. The guide gave a nice talk mixing geology and local folklore.Written 3 August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about L'Anse-Saint-Jean
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in L'Anse-Saint-Jean:See more tours for children in L'Anse-Saint-Jean on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in L'Anse-Saint-Jean:See more tours for couples in L'Anse-Saint-Jean on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in L'Anse-Saint-Jean:See more tours for groups in L'Anse-Saint-Jean on Tripadvisor
L'Anse-Saint-Jean Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||RM 445.38|