*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This masterpiece of engineering takes away your breath and makes you reflect upon what the human genius can do! Romans were unbeatable when it came to bridges!Written 9 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a lovely church to sit a few minutes and reflect. A beautiful tranquility is felt by anyone staying a few moments. I was amazed at how many beautiful churches were in this wonderful little city on the trebbiaWritten 9 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This monastery was created in 614 so 1407 years ago, can you imagine this land so far in time ?
During medieval period this monastery was one of most important in Europe and was the center of the new city growing centuries after centuries.
The church was built in 1522 over the ancient church and built in Roman style, the facade has a beautiful portico and a statue of Saint Colombano over the top.
Found closedWritten 24 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely riverside town steeped in history with a picture perfect central square where there's a stylish period cafe or two where you can put your feet up and watch the world go by. Saturday market is recommended.Written 24 September 2018
- This large church was built over an ancient small church dated back in 1472. This small church is still there under this large church started in 17th century and ended after 200 yearsWritten 20 January 2021
- Beautiful ancient houses with irregular arcades dated back in medieval period.
They are at the foot of the CastleWritten 21 January 2021
- Staff very kind in this small house in the middle of the square Saint Francis beside the monument of fallen during World War.
You can have map of the city and many information.
Fortunately it is open during restrictions for coronavirus pandemicWritten 20 January 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Bobbio
Bobbio Attractions Information
|Wednesday 12:27 am|