Hot Springs & Geysers • Waterfalls
Top Attractions in Saturnia
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The springs are quite similar to those known in Turkey. The water has about 40 degrees. easily accessible by car.Written 7 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A visit to this site is a must do if you are interested in learning about the Etruscans that lived in Tuscan Area during the pre Roman period. Not much is known about the Etruscans, where they originated from and how did they live. The burial site is pretty much what has been learned about their lives.
I would suggest a local guide to provide the much needed information unless you research the information ahead of time.Written 18 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This museum/library/information centre and gallery is in the centre of Saturnia.
Currently exhibiting works celebrating the Risorgimento.
Friendly, helpful staff.Written 4 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- every time i went to go there they were closed but the view through windows looked nice must be the siesta thing i was warned about everything closed noon to 4 pmWritten 17 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We have had a great time! Karin is very friendly and professional an was proposing us an awesome tour!
The Bikes are brand new an Made of high quality!
We highly recommend this place and its staff to every biker.Written 9 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wonderful place : the view, the garden, the pools. Your day is perfect! Just staying in the water and having this magic result for all your body
Unluckily the restaurant has high prices for little portions. 8 euro for a soup in a little container> The sides the same: little portion. The quality of food is good, but they should be more honest with the quantity of food. Not enough! I brought bread from the hotel and some vegetables. This is not correct.
The female changing room was always fool, because the hair dryers are really bad: the air that comes out is a lille and not really hot. You need to spend a lot of time to dry your hair. During covid we should avoid crowded places, but I guarantee this changing room was really full. I run away without drying my hair.
When you take the shower some of them are not ok: the water is a little, turning the temperature of the water was impossible because broken.
The entrance in this place is not cheap at all, consequently you expect to find the perfect place!Written 5 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Saturnia
- The best outdoor activities in Saturnia according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Saturnia on Tripadvisor