- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
23 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This is a modern mall, certainly by Caribbean standards, but what really impressed us was the great selection of the attached grocery store.Written 20 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome experience! We have bought this flight as present for one of us! Guys were really nice and helpful, even we bought this just for 2 person(and in plane there was place for 3 person) they offer us this third place for free! Really nice from them! If you want to try something extra, contact this company! Thanks guys! :)Written 3 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing taxi/tour service. Gave us an overview of the island and took us around during our very limited stay in Martinique.Written 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our first stop on a Banana & Rum tour by our P & 0 cruise. On arrival at the plantation we all climbed aboard a train. I was very surprised as we were the only coach there. We were met by a member of the plantation staff and taken on a ride through the bananas. A full run down of the process from planting to picking, packing, and shipping was given. At the end, we were taken to an area where we were given banana wine to taste, a whole banana and banana cake.
The whole trip was very informative, and definitely worth a visit.Written 24 February 2020
- We were 10 people to,participate in an atelier cuisine creole, I,liked it! very valuable cooking experience with local products and a nice group
tatie Maryse and KT are very involved and take time to explain . Imn going back! You leave with what you prepare delicious, A fun holiday attelier if you speak ,French
Be prepared to have fun!! And to leave with original delicious creole,recipes ❤️❤️❤️Written 31 March 2018
- When I called aerodream I was not really thinking of fun - I needed some aerials of places in Martinique, and this turned out to be the easiest way up I could find. But having got there, going up in the sky in this tiny craft really was both exciting and fun! Makes me want to do it again. Sofi, the owner and pilot was very professional, competent and made it easy. She speaks enough English to explain everything, but in making the arrangements in advance, I did not find the phone reception that good, but email worked fine. The gyro gives a cool ride, not too bouncy and relatively slow. This is a cool little craft and fun to ride in. I liked the safety angle - you can glide a gryocopter with no engine, in fact I think this is the way we landed. Flights start at about 75 Eu.Written 14 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Le Lamentin
- The most popular things to do in Le Lamentin with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Le Lamentin on Tripadvisor