Cultural Tours • Scuba & Snorkelling
Tours in Lahad Datu
Top Tours in Lahad Datu, Malaysia
Lahad Datu Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours • Eco Tours
Multi-day Tours • Cultural Tours
What travellers are saying
- Simon, thank you very much for organizing our trip in Sabah in a very reliable and sincere way! All the best for you and your family, Flavia and EdwinWritten 20 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My partner and I arrived to Lahad Datu with no set plans, betting on finding a wildlife trek opportunity on the go. And boy, did we! Dr. Teo went above and beyond to organize a private trip practically overnight, so we could see the wildlife and the people of beautiful Tabin. In the 2-day trip, we boated along river canals to see bats, monkeys, fireflies, crocs, lizards, and much more, trekked among the giant trees, swam, and even had an incredible seafood feast with the local villagers. Definitely one of the most unforgettable experiences of our lives, and we hope to return one day for more.Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband, grandson and I spent 3 nights at Bike and Tours B&B and did 2 day trips. We were thrilled with the entire experience. Tisha and Simon were as nice as it gets and loaded with genuiness and artistic energy as seen in their amazing meals, comfortable home, and divine day trips. If you are in Kuala Lumpur you can stay in the Mandarin Oriental for luxury, but if you are in Sabah go to Lahad Datu and stay in this B&B as a base for fantastical day trips. We went off the beaten path with their Bole River trip which we all thought was fabulous. We started with an open jeep safari through Bukit Piton, an area being reforested. Then we went on a long thin boat trip up the Bole River and saw so many things. Orangutans, all kinds of monkeys including the elusive probiscus monkeys, a bull elephant drinking water at the edge of the river, hornbills and other lovely colored birds. We finally came to a fork in the river and were able to swim in this clear water and jump from rocks. My husband walked up beyond and saw a good size moniter lizard. On the way back we stopped in a small clearing where the Elder river grandfather cooked us this delightful meal of fish and rice in actual bamboo tree cuttings. His grandson was a delight too. For one day, we were Indiana Jones and entourage. The locals were great and we had a blast.
We also went on a dive boat tour for non divers which was an excellent experience. The coral is amazing and we even saw bright blue starfish.Written 8 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lahad Datu
- These places are best for tours in Lahad Datu:See more tours in Lahad Datu on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in Lahad Datu:See more tours for couples in Lahad Datu on Tripadvisor