City Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- This is the third time that Alejandro has been our tour guide through Havana - and God willing, it wont be the last. He and his very nice driver Bebo picked us up at our resort in Varadero in a purple and white '56 Bel Air (which thankfully was air conditioned) . It was our friends first time in Havana and Alejandro made it so special for them. He is very knowledgeable and a very proud Cuban. Of course, Matanzas is the most beautiful place in the world and his 91 Fiat is the best car in the world but that '56 Bel Air and Havana were pretty special too! We saw the culture, the countryside, the real people of Cuba and so much more. Our tour was to go from 8:30 and last until after the sunset but the heat got to us and we asked to cut the tour shortly before the sunset. Thank you Alejandro and Bebo - God bless you both and keep you well. Until next time, my friends,............................Written 15 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As a man of few words I can confirm the following: Havacubvision (John + driver) felt like family.
The level of professionalism is on another level (punctual, knowledgeable reg. history of Cuba, custom tailored excursions).
Our private day trip to Havana was phenomenal...
It is edged in our minds/hearts and...so are you John !!
You made our visit to Cuba complete and memorable!
FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ARE STILL HESITATING ===> STOP DOUBTING AND GO FOR ITWritten 2 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Jorge was super thorough and ensured that we refreshed our scuba knowledge before descending. I felt super safe and loved what I saw on the dive!Written 20 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Easily booked Havana day tour via WhatsApp. Danny and George turnt up on time and professional from start to finish. As a lone female with a teen son, I felt safe at all times, which was important to me. George was informative and clearly loves to show off his beautiful country. I also have mobility problems, but George was happy to go at my pace and adapt accordingly. George even became our photographer for the day when the heat made my sunglasses fog up so much that I struggled with photos, lol. Nothing was too much trouble. It was an amazing day, and Havana is definitely a city not to be missed.Written 23 September 2023
- Gabriel took us to Mantazas in a classic Pontiac and we had such a fun eductional experience. We visited the Bellamar Caves and swam in the Saturna Cave. Gabriel showed us around the city and we were amazed by all the friendly local people. Gabriel is a great guide, and highly recommend Cuban Connection Tour.Written 19 June 2023
- We booked a tour to go to Havana and Matanzas with Taxi TurismoPorCuba in September 11 and 14 respectively.
Douglas was our excellent English-speaking tour guide; he is very professional, we really enjoy his knowledge about Cuba and vintage cars as well. Had a chance to sit in Yodanis’ 1955 Chevrolet and loved it.
On the tour to Matanzas, Douglas took us out to say hello to Yodanis’ lovely wife Arianne at her Hostal Dona Fina.
Thanks Yodanis, Arianne, Douglas for making our tour memorable and enjoyable.
Also thanks to our drivers Rafael and Roy (Yodanis’ son).
We will definitely recommend Taxi TurismoPorCuba to every one who visiting Cuba.Written 21 September 2023
- As a well seasoned traveller and someone who works in a tourist oriented customer service industry, I am very picky and I am quite difficult to impress with a level of customer service, which brings me to the point : the guys at Friendly Cuba Voyage are nothing short of top notch professionals in what they do. I went to Varadero, a town in Cuba I had never been to, where I had to take a trip to Havana same afternoon. I knew noone there and had to Google available services to provide the transportation to me. I usually go directly to Tripadvisor to look for reviews and found a multitude of great ones from many happy customers. I contacted Jose and he was fast to reply, super friendly and willing to help. The rest is history : the moment I stepped out of the airport building I was greeted and taken directly to Havana. Dariel, the driver, is such a great ambassador of not only the company, but the entire country. He took effort to talk about places we passed by, culture, history, he was super attentive and just very welcoming.
To anyone thinking which transportation services to use while in Cuba, and especially if you think you may be confused or lost in a new place ... Just go with them. Guaranteed you will be as impressed as I am and will be on time where you have to be.
Big THANK YOU to you, guys, it was great to be your customer.
DzmitryWritten 20 August 2023
- Despite the difficult situation and the lack of fuel, we were able to take a day trip to the caves followed by a city tour in Matanzas. We were impressed by the flexibility and fairness of the provider. The price was perfectly fine. Special thanks to the driver and the fantastic guide who explained the city to us in perfect English. We were completely satisfied and recommend ClassiCuba-Tours without reservation. 5 Stars.Written 12 September 2023
- Lazaro was an awesome guide and we loved the experience of getting to snorkel with a small group because it was my dad’s first time, so we felt we were in good hands. The cave was a great addition along with the ride in the classic carWritten 12 September 2023
- This tour is exactly what I was looking for. We had Elvis and Yanni. Yanni I am so sorry if I am spending your name wrong. They made our Havana tour absolutely perfect. Yanni was funny and so friendly and outgoing. Elvis was so extremely patient and informative. The history of Cuba was exactly what I wanted to learn all about. He took the time to tell us it’s fascinating history and then made sure to stop at every place we had wanted to visit. Elvis took the time to get to know us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted from this tour. As a photographer, multiple and long location stops can drive most people insane, Elvis made sure this trip was a success for both family, education, sight seeing and photography. I highly recommend this tour. It’s a must do when you visit Cuba. Really seeing the city and learning about it was a major highlight on our vacation.
Thank you guys and we can’t wait to visit again 🙏🏽💕Written 17 August 2023
- Excellent day with my wife to Havana.
Thank Roxanna Alba, who at all times was very patient and kind with our requirements. It is the second time we visited Cuba last year and this year and she is always very kind to us.
Lunch was very good, although unlike last year it was a bit expensive, but it's unavoidable.
For the short time that we were there we have seen that the meals and some other needs are like this.Written 24 May 2023
- Best experience in cuba, perfect service, attentive and very friendly people. The price is also the best thing n VaraderoWritten 17 September 2023
- Me and my best friend were more then happy to find Raimond, while staying in Cuba.
We decided last minute to go for the 2 days trip to Viniales Valley and Havana. Raimond gave us the best option possible:)
Traveling with him was super easygoing and unforgettable. Thank you for showing us such an amazing places. The whole trip was surreal and mesmerizing. Everything was perfect, from places, to the restaurants and You as company. We were very lucky to meet you!
Thank you and hope to see you again one day Ania&PatriciaWritten 12 May 2023
- Lucy was super friendly, knowledgeable and so easy going. She made our adventure to Havana a memorable one. Not only was she knowledgeable on every single building in Havana she knew it’s full history and all the best spots to visit . I can’t say enough good things , definitely would recommend her if you are doing a trip to Havana, you won’t regret it .
Thank you Lucy and Jamie , we will forever cherish that day because of you.Written 10 September 2023
- Great tour! We visited lots of beautiful places with a great guide that fluent in English and French. Very good pricing too.Written 12 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Varadero
- These are the best places for adventurous tours in Varadero:See more adventurous tours in Varadero on Tripadvisor