- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
190 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 190
What travellers are saying
- Shopping @ Agora Mall was fun.
Agora Mall is very modern. Lots of choices and good fair prices.
Good size not too big not too small. Perfect. Will return again and again.
Today I returned to Vaccinate a family member.
The Mall continues to be extremely clean well lit, Modern and organized. I had not returned for 2 years.
There is even electric charging stations for cars on the M1 Parking level.Written 21 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this felt more modernized. I go to see the people and the culture, this was just like shopping at homeWritten 4 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice place you have a lot of activities for kids which is so cool even i went on the trampoline room. plus an aquarium that is awesome!!
a lot of shopping stores and food courts which makes it complete.
check it out you will enjoy for sure!Written 7 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a very nice mall with a mix of high end/luxury stores and unique boutiques. The mall offers good food options as well.Written 21 July 2019
- Algunas tiendas buenas con buenos precios. Otras muy costosas y mala atención o cerradas. Buen sitio para artesanias de calidad. Most of the Shops were very nice specially the handycrafts.
BUT the transportation service from the hotel is EXTREMELY expensive. No wonder people prefer not to get out of the hotel.
I belive if the Dominicans REALLY want to compete against other turistic destinations, they have to take control over this issue.
IMPERATIVO que los dominicanos solucionen el tema de transporte para los turistas. Básicamente cobran segun la cara. Ningun orden, poco servicioWritten 19 November 2020
- Pretty large market just outside 4 resorts. It was a 20 minute walk from the Riu Republica so no need to take a cab. Has the typical trinket souvenirs but also sells cigars and some Dominican rum like Barcelo Imperial for $25US, which is why I give it 3/5 instead of 2/5. There are about 2 dozen stores but they all sell the same product and be ready for some very pushy sales. If you can't deal with that, don't go. If you love to haggle, this was made for you.Written 18 March 2020
- We were several times here as it was just by our hotel in the Playa Dorada complex.
The mall looks really sad with just a few shops open and very few people.
However, we bought our souvenirs here as well the cigars.
Bargaining is a must for everything, but most important is for cigars. You can make a good business with that reselling them back home.
Here, I'm speaking about the fake Cohiba, Montecristo and others they offer. They will quote a 25 cigar box 150-200 $. Your first offer should be 30-40 $ for that, in order to make a deal at 50 $. Do NOT pay over 50$, they will agree to it when you try to leave the store. I double checked the price here and in town also and bought 5 boxes, each for 50$.
Again, I'm speaking about fake - just check what's the best made box, cigars are OK.
Originals are about the same everywhere, around 10$+ for a piece.Written 12 February 2022
- My husband and I enjoy watching spot games here at 4 Jacks! The mojitos are awesome and the service is always great. It can get very busy, but if you find a nice spot by the bar or close to the it, the waiter will check up on you more frequent. The mall has a few other restaurant and it is also where one of the US Immigration office is located in Santo Domingo!Written 7 November 2018
- In the heart of the downtown. A lot of jewelry, but good place to find items. Inside shopping, but can be a bit warm. It's Santiago - so understand it's not a tourist town. We found items were looking for, decent prices.Written 8 March 2016
- amazing for picking up food / drink / cigars -- good selection and price is less than 50% than you would pay at a resort or even at the Don Lucas store for some things. There's a grocery store in the mall as well as a all-purpose store called 'JUMBO' nearby. The mall itself is nothing special, but such a better deal than any resort or duty free at airport. We paid 25 USD for a taxi, but made it back in the savings on bottles of rum, etc.Written 5 April 2019
- Located in a cool hotel lobby right by the beach this is your perfect cultural alibi when your brain feels a bit fried from the beach. The art is the perfect way to remind you of that Caribbean glory without getting tacky. Sam rolls up the canvas and makes it travel friendly in no-time!Written 26 August 2019
- The mall is located in a good spot to hang out, the template is very nice. But most definitely had my best first experience with 4DX and plan on going again.Written 12 December 2019
- I had a few minutes to kill, so went for a stroll and was fortunate in where my feet took me. A small but wonderful gallery with a dance studio above...the art being displayed by university students were quite impressive. If they were for sale, I would have purchased any one of the 20-something works of art. This is not unbelievable if you have seen street art throughout the country. Make a point of checking this place out.Written 10 October 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Dominican Republic
- These experiences are best for shopping in Dominican Republic:
- Photographer in Punta Cana, Dominican republic - You Choose The Location
- Santo Domingo Cultural Tour
- Shopping Tour In Don Lucas Cigar Factory, Rum tasting, Cocoa factory, Souvenirs
- Guided Shopping Tour - Rum tasting, chocolate factory, Cigar factory
- Souvenirs Shopping Tour from Punta Cana
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Dominican Republic:See more hidden gem shopping in Dominican Republic on Tripadvisor