Surfing & Windsurfing • Equipment Hire
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
16 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We had a wonderful experience learning kite surfing at KBS Punta Cana. Friendly and professional instructors.Written 1 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Vacation in RD with Kyle was an excellent choice when it came to choosing an excursion group! Kyle is awesome and was upfront and honest with everything. Originally had a different excursion booked but due to bad weather was upfront that it may not be worthwhile to do offered us a full refund with no hesitation. The next day a different tour group cancelled on us last minute so I reached out to Kyle and he booked us an all day Saona Island tour with his group and it was excellent! Car was clean, newer, with cold AC. His assistant was friendly and fun to have with us. Never felt unsafe or worried with this group. Quick responses and on time with schedule! Will re use next time we visit!Written 23 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- One word: AMAZING
Silky Sand Tours was an amazing company to work with while on our anniversary trip/vacation in Punta Cana! It was my husbands and I first trip to the DR and we are so happy we used Silky Sand Tours. Our vacation began by Jose waiting for us at the airport with our name on a sign. He guided us to our transportation and took us to our resort. Jose made the ride very entertaining while showing us and telling us about Punta Cana. In addition to booking transportation we used them for two excursions. We did the city tour and it was wonderful. Victor the owner drove us around and Jose was the tour guide. We learned about their crops and had homemade coffee! We toured a market, a church, and the city! We also ate at a great restaurant and had some local food! It was awesome learning about their culture on a private tour. Our second event was the party boat excursion which included a boat ride, snorkeling, swimming, and snacks/drinks. Such a fun experience and beautiful views. Jose is an amazing tour guide and we felt so safe everywhere we went. We ended our vacation with Jose and the driver taking us back to the airport. We normally do not visit locations more than once but will definitely be visiting Punta Cana again just so we can use Silky Sand Tours!!!Written 16 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The diving and trips experience was excellent.
We have 2 teens that got their junior open water certificates with BVA's help.
Mark was very kind to organize everything, while Javier and Ylenia are 2 great instructors. The children loved them and the experience was new and wonderful for them. Each child had it's own instructor.
I recommend them. They are willing to help and will answer all your questions.
Also, highly professional.Written 26 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We forgot CPAP in Toronto - we were able to rent from Handicap Travelers DR and the service was amazing. They communicated using Whats App so no difficultly in getting a quick response. I would highly recommend them for any handicap services in DR. They delivered the CPAP directly to the resort and even returned the next day to switch out a mask.Written 20 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was a marvelous experience! Tania, her husband and one of their friend accompagnied us, my wife and myself. We made a 25 km trip together, with a part along the ocean until a place in front of Porto Rico, with the Atlantic on our left and the Caribean sea on our right. Their bikes were top, they gave us sport thirst-quenching drinks and good advice (like when we were in the sand) .
Thanks Tania and all for this very good moment!Written 2 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I rented a scooter for a week from Scooter DR. Oscar was very understanding when I had to cancel the first time due to medical emergency. I was able to rebook a few weeks later. When I arrived at my resort, it was waiting. I was able to enjoy my vacation with my family.
I highly recommend them. They deliver and pick up at the resorts. Their scooters will allow your senior family members to enjoy your vacations or weddings.Written 20 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Punta Cana