- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
28 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours • Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
What travellers are saying
- This is a must see place if you rent a car or would like to see amazing lagoons. Tickets to get on to the property is $50US/pp. This includes access to the lagoons and Blanca beach. There are several Lagoons that are crystal clear and you have the ability to swim in. We seen turtles,hermit crabs, and different types of lizards along our hike around the area. We enjoyed the coral lined pathways, no getting lost. The walk doesn’t take long to get around the whole circle and is an easy walk. About 2-3 hour event (taking short breaks to swim).Written 26 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visited while my family took kite surfing lessons next door. Very nice facilities. Great music, good drinks, ok burgers. Very clean bathrooms. Did not charge us an entrance fee either day but we bought drinks and food. Ran out of many menu items on the busy day. Service ok, not great. I had to go ask for menu and go to bar to order on busy day. Upside is they weren’t bugging me to order. Pleasant overall experience!Written 31 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This had to be the best excursion I’ve been on. Serenity, excitement, fun and educational all in one. Zip line, Horseback, Beach, Cigar Rolling and cacao & coffee demonstrations. You “cannot” compete with the quality of this tour. Jose’ and Cherry were outstanding tour guides and they made you laugh and treated you as their family. I Strongly recommend “Just Safari Tours”.Written 7 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was everything that I expected and ten times more. I was on a trip to punta Cana for a week and this was the best thing I did well I was there. I went with my brother in law and we had a great time talking with Bert from the minute he picked us up to the minute we got dropped off. Bert has so much knowledge and stories it was truly an awesome experience. Learning about all manufacturing and work that goes into produces such awesome cigars and growth of the tobacco. Oh and I also learnt how to actually smoke a cigar lol. Truly an awesome person and an experience I’ll never forget. Thank you Bert!Written 29 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Has an amazing time visiting today! George and Caesar were amazing! The monkeys were friendly and seemed happy and well care for! Would recommend for sure!Written 14 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My husband and I booked the True Dominican countryside horseback ride with Cana Tequila in hopes of a more “authentic” experience of the Dominican Republic outside of our resort. We got exactly this and it exceeded every expectation.
First of all, Arturo communicated promptly and kindly to every inquiry I had. Booking and making the pick up arrangements was no problem at all. He picked us up promptly and made us feel so welcome and comfortable. We had such a great time chatting with Arturo on the car ride over, he’s very knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor!
The ride itself was BEAUTIFUL. I do not have the words to describe it really. We had a view of the mountains the whole time and it was so nice to be away from the beaches for a little while. We stopped for a bit in the mountains at a spot with a beautiful vista while the horses took a rest.
After the ride, we had an incredible lunch made by a local lady. Dominican beans and rice, meatballs, fried plantains- wow. It was DELICIOUS.
The whole experience felt so authentic and genuine, everyone we met was so wonderful. The price of the whole experience is 100% worth it and honestly, I probably would have paid more. I cannot recommend this enough!!Written 26 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Took the tour with my wife and we both wanted to drive so we opted for the ATV vs. Buggy. Took us to a plantation with a little gig about the Cocoa (chocolate), Arabica coffee, tobacco and Macajuanna. They give you some samples and try and sell you some. I bought some cigars and they were great!
Next we went to Macao beach which I also reviewed but in short it's cool.
Lastly we went to a Cenote "Water cave" were you could swim in a very small beautiful cave with baby blue waters. It was quite packed though and way too many people at once in a small area in my opinion, with this happening during Covid restrictions.
All in all a good time and I would recommend.Written 27 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- All three of us were newbies. They teach you the basics and the team actively talks to each other on radios so can advise if a kid or older person is on the zip line. There are escape points where you can declare victory and have a refreshment, which I did after 6 lines. My wife and daughter did all 12 lines.
The bus ride from our hotel was over an hour but our guide Ruddy talked us through the entire way there and back and made the ride enjoyable.Written 27 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We took the Boca De Yuma tour with Punta Cana Mike last week and it was the highlight of our trip to the Dominican Republic. Mike is a truly amazing tour guide and shows you a side of the Dominican that you would not normally see during your average trip to Punta Cana/resort life. Watching Mike in his element interacting with people in the community is heartwarming. He does so much for the community and invites you in to see the life of Dominican and Haitian people. We visited a school and brought along some school supplies for the kids. We visited a chocolate factory, rum factory, cigar factory. We were able to sample the chocolate and rum, and cigars if that is your thing. We then visited a huge cave. It was very interesting. Finally we ate at an Italian restaurant on the ocean. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. It was an incredible day and I would not hesitate to book again.
Additionally, Mike's driver Miguel also offers airport transport. He was lovely and so we decided to book our return transport to the airport with him.
I will recommend booking with Punta Cana Mike to anyone I know who is visiting the area!
Thanks again Mike!Written 29 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I contacted Lise via WhatsApp, and she responded in a very timely manner. We then spoke and we discussed details what I wanted. Let me be clear, Lise was on point, very professional, friendly & easy to talk to. We discussed the menu and she made suggestions which was great. She provided the invoice via email. Also, any questions I had prior; Lise answered.
This was “Sunset Dinner Cruise” We were picked up to transport us to the boat to/from. We arrived and it was a team of 5; everybody was awesome, very polite, helpful and great personalities. We had the boat to ourselves & enjoyed the wonderful service, music, fresh fruit, veggie platter, guacamole/chips (so good) and drinks.
The food was fresh cooked/grilled & was delicious.!! Way too much food for two people. Lise, provided a birthday cake; it was beautiful and delicious. We had a fabulous time.
I am extremely picky ~ I would hands down recommend El Tour Caribe. Thanks again!Written 17 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Just had an hour of paradise massage. Wonderful, professional and oh so relaxing. Highly recommend! Will definitely return prior to returning home!!!Written 7 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great morning of birdwatching with Manny Jimenes. I was hoping to see a few of the local birds while visiting DR with the family, and the trip with Manny was perfect. I would recommend hiring Explora Ecotour if you want to see the more natural side of the Dominican Republic.Written 25 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.