Nature & Wildlife Areas • Dams
Tours near Lymm
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We had a nice walk around the dam even though it was a rainy day. Very pretty walk through the woods and the trail was fairly easy to follow. Several people with dogs and children, so very approachable walkWritten 1 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We sail our Narrowboat along the Bridgewater Canal throughout the year. The scenery and the wildlife change as the months go by. The photos on here are between Lymm and Oughtrington
Lovely village any time of the yearWritten 6 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We all had a lovely visit to the heritage Center this weekend, ages ranging from 11 to 70 all found it super interesting taking a step back in time. The staff are very knowledgeable and welcoming. Thank youWritten 14 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spud Wood is a nice place to enjoy a walk. The car park is only small so most people park their cars on the lane nearby. Well worth a visit.Written 27 February 2022
- This place is home from home! Warm friendly, dogs really made welcome plenty of treats for them! Lovely fire going, live music on some days! Great selection of local drinks, the Porter is scrumptious but I also love a rum with the spiced fevertree ginger beer! Ric and staff lovely and work so hard. Seating outside in summer (or winter) near to canal bank and local chip shop if you are peckish!Written 14 March 2023
- very nice place great for a walk at any time of year also close to the eateries and pubs in the quaint village of Lymm i would recommendWritten 30 March 2022
- Pass it most days it’s ok, I wouldn’t travel miles to see it. Sainsburys next to it if you wanted to grab yourself a picnic if you wanted. Parking close by (pay and display) enjoyWritten 2 January 2023
- Had a lovely time, our host was very accommodating and really knew her stuff. Well worth the money for the experience and beautiful jewellery!Written 3 September 2023
- Came with a group of walkers for Sunday lunch. Most of us had the carvery which was voted a big hit by us all. This is not our first visit and each time the food is excellent as well as the serviceWritten 20 December 2017
- What a great find! Luckily my brother was with us and he recommended this lovely, quaint pub. Fabulous welcome from the lad from Stockton Heath. It really was like going back in time but in a lovely way. Would recommend…Written 26 June 2022
- Ended up in here by chance after a meal in Lymm. Last time was about 5 years ago. Had a feeling it would be full of teenager's but I was so wrong. This place is awesome. The landlady is super and age is over 25. Music was excellent, atmosphere outstanding and what a great night in a live music venue with adults. This place is under rated and should be the prime adults drinking ground. Cant wait to go backWritten 4 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Lymm
- The most popular things to do in Lymm with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Lymm on Tripadvisor
Lymm Attractions Information