9 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- I love the market! It’s so lively and the vendors are always so good! Only giving it a four instead of five cause it can get a little crazy and busy! But that comes with the nature of such a good market!Written 27 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This delightful Art Gallery is part of Acadia University, and houses a permanent collection that is periodically exhibited and also there are special exhibits. There is a yearly showing of community works, and also a host of special events (including book releases, openings of exhibits etc).I It is no-cost, and well worth a visit - just check the hours of operation before you go.Written 17 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always a fantastic place to visit! Went apple picking with the kids over Thanksgiving and we all had a blast.Written 23 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Any time we are in this area, Hennigar's is a must stop. From the various items in the gift area, the exceptionally wonderful baked good, to the fresh fruit and veggies; they have it all. You can go there and always see or find something different.
This was no exception, picked up a couple of gifts, some baked goods, but apples were there yet, lol.
Highly recommend to visit, it is truly a farm market.Written 20 July 2022
- The shopkeeper/shepherdess was helpful, informative and shared some of the history of the area.Purchased beautiful yarn farm her sheep and a local Dyer.Written 6 August 2019
- Unbelievable store! Stumbled across it by accident during our walk of the town when we were visiting. I’m so glad we did as both my husband and I found many books that caught our interest. Highly highly recommend to anyone who is interested in reading or any kind of history. One of a kind store to be sure!Written 27 June 2023
- This is a great little cheese shop that also sells freshly baked bread and sandwiches. I bought some of their Ultrecht and smoked cheddar cheeses, and both were fantastic. Their products are great to pair with the renowned wine, cider, and crafted beer in the area.Written 3 June 2023
- Elderkins is a farm market, bakery, and they sell cider. We tried their ciders and the maple cider was our favorite. We bought a couple bottles of the maple cider as well as some great baked goods. They also have a seasonal fruit and vegetable u pick.Written 15 September 2019