Popular things to do
- Self-guided Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wineries & Vineyards
- Bus Tours
- City Tours
- Full-day Tours
- Culinary Tour
- Art Galleries
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Likely to Sell Out
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Historic Sites
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Special Offers
- Ports of Call Tours
- Jet Boat Hire
Top Attractions in Niagara-on-the-Lake
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- My wife and I did the greatest winery tour. It was fabulous. I highly recommend it. I learedned so much from our gracous and interesting host Peller representative, Tyler. A great experience, highy recommended.Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped for lunch and sat outside. I had the chicken and waffles which was great! My husband had the burger- also great. We liked the Rose. Nice place to stop but fairly busy for a weekday so keep that in mind. All in all enjoyed it and would go again.Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Herb was our host on August 13, 2022 and my fiance' and I appreciated how friendly and informative he was about wine and more. During our tasting we discovered how smelling herbs enhances the wine-drinking experience. Rief has a lovely herb garden outside of their main building that adds multiple layers to the visit. We wish we had more time to explore but we sure are glad that we bought some bottles to enjoy at home. I highly recommend budgeting about an hour for you to enjoy a muti-sensory experience at this beautiful estate!Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice stores. There are a Variety of food establishments. The area was Clean, and well kept. All the flowers were amazing. Parking was easy to find. A very pleasant experience.Written 16 August 2022
- My Wife and I had the Dome experience with Ashley.W.
So much fun, very informative history of the property and the mKing of the Konzelmann winery and how it came to be.
Exellent charcuterrie spread to compliment the wine selection, with healty pours ( Thankyou Ashley 😊.
Fantastic value for money and take home gift afterwards.
Very relaxing and quiet private dome overlooking the vinyard and the lake.
Konzelmann continues to be our favourite winery year after year.
Recommended.Written 28 July 2022
- Dinner was good! We anticipated dinner and our dining experience but the portion sizes should be increased, after 3 courses and $300+ we were still hungry 🙃 we had to hit a lounge at Niagara Falls for more food! The experience and service was good otherwise.Written 27 July 2022
- Wonderful time on our wine tour! Brian did an exceptional job discussing the different characteristics of the wines with us while pairing them with caramel corn, a light cheese, some dark peppery chocolate, and a bit of salami. Minh was also a delight to deal with in the store! We visited four wineries that day but this one was our first and our favourite!Written 15 August 2022
- Booked ahead for wine tasting. Mark talked us through the different wines we tasted with experience and patience. We did not feel rushed. Then we sat outside on beautiful patio enjoying a glass of our fav wine and excellent charcuterie board. The building is an architectural delight to see.Written 31 July 2022
- We have been members and season pass holders for a few years. It is so nice to see the theatre up and running with full season again. It makes such a wonderful night. We have dinner and stroll through beautiful streets and shops and then enjoy the shows. We have seen nearly all and, although, of course, some are our favourites, all were well-acted, interesting, and enjoyable. I love that they have the traditional Festival theatre experience, the nostalgic ambiance of the Royal George and it's yesteryear feel and somewhat more intimate theatre. We also absolutely love the, sometimes quirky and very different intimate experiences in the Jackie Maxwell theatre. So many great actors, interesting sets, costumes, and stories. Always a wonderful night out. I don't know what we would do without it for 6 months of the year. Only thing I'd say to theatre goers is turn off your ruddy cellphones, stop talking and fidgeting with candy wrappers etc during the performances! Respect the unbelievable amount of hours and work that goes into every single performance!Written 3 August 2022
- Fantastic experience, really helped bring this period of history to life. The staff were so interesting to talk to and the demonstration of musket firing was a highlight. The drums were great. We spent a couple of hours exploring, walking around and getting a true sense of what it would have been like to live, work and fight here during the 1812 period. One of my top museums, ever!Written 10 August 2022
- Went there for a tasting. First time and I was quite impressed. Loved the wine, the atmosphere, and the people. Kylie did a killer job and should be promoted!Written 12 August 2022
- We are locals in the area and have visited many wineries in the area.
Family of 4; mom, dad and 2 daughters aged 21 & 23.
This was a pleasant surprise!
Having just come from “Two Sisters” winery, we pulled in and gave this “road side farmers market looking” winery an immediate thumbs down due to the general appearance. My eldest insisted we go in as she had heard good things, reluctantly we did so. Esthetically inside and out, very, very average at best.
But the tastings, what a treat! Flight of 6 tastings for $20 and the family couldn’t believe how enjoyable each of the wines were! Brian our server was pleasant and even went looking for several bottles we wanted to try that weren’t handy. He even brought us for a quick tour of the wine cellar afterwards. Really got a “personalized” feeling at this little stop!
We ended up staying for pizza in the back. This took longer than we were expecting, but our server Kaitlyn was kind enough to stop and check in with us regularly explaining an issue with being short staffed in the kitchen that day. Each time she ensured we had what we needed including fresh cold water (was a terribly hot day). The pizza was delicious. We had been to many wineries over the last month and this by far had the best pizza yet! (Not to mention live music that wasn’t too loud - you didn’t have to yell at each other over the table to chat). A really nice spot.Written 7 August 2022
- Experience at Inniskilin was definitely amazing! Wine tasting was available in reasonable price and there are many outdoor tables available next to vineyard. You can enjoy the view with great wine! Shop assistants were kind, especially, Diana helped us a lot with usedul wine explanation & recommendation. Appreciate the service and recommend everyone to visit!Written 15 August 2022
- One of the more spacious outlets that seem to be doing really well throughout what we have been through. Glad it has survived.
Plenty of shops for all walks of life and some bargains to be had too.
Plenty of free parking available and ample food court.Written 4 July 2022
- We've been riding our bikes on this trail for quite some time now and we love it. The path is never the same - rolls down, slight inclines, nice turns, scenic views and nature all around. You can even do your own winery tours, vegetable and fruit stand shops abound on the weekends as well.Written 26 August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake
- The best day trips from Niagara-on-the-Lake according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
- Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe Sightseeing Tour of American and Canadian Sides
- Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto
- Niagara Falls Platinum Tour from Toronto with Cruise and Lunch
- Best of Niagara Falls Tour from Niagara Falls, Ontario
- The most popular things to do in Niagara-on-the-Lake with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Niagara River Recreation Trail
- Niagara on the Lake Heritage District
- Fort George National Historic Site of Canada
- Queenston Heights Park
- Queens Royal Park Gazebo