- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
48 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 48
What travellers are saying
- One of the more spacious outlets that seem to be doing really well throughout what we have been through. Glad it has survived.
Plenty of shops for all walks of life and some bargains to be had too.
Plenty of free parking available and ample food court.Written 4 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Irene has a bright and cheery gallery featuring her works, especially her locally famous sunflower paintings.Written 12 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The wildlife photos in the display window are awesome. The intimate photography will take your breath away.Written 14 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great experience buying a Trish Romance print from Niagara Image Gallery. It was from some of her early work and the frame they picked out really enhanced the picture. While I was their I noticed a painting that her daughter Tanya did and what a difference from her mom work but I loved the style . I bought one of Tanya print and they will have it framed n ready for me next week i hope. Once I was done at Niagara Image Gallery I had to make a trip up to Avondale to get a banana split. All in all I think I had a great day.Written 5 August 2022
- What an enjoyable visit! Big pieces and small pieces - took around 30 minutes to peruse and immerse in splendid array of local artists work. Friendly welcoming curator who added to experience. We will be back!Written 31 July 2022
- Tonnes of treasures to be found here. Nicely organized, spacious displays, well lit, lots of treasures to choose from. Quality products, well labelled. Prices a little higher than some, but great value overall.Written 24 February 2020
- Not only is this the more scenic "back" route in and out of Niagara on the Lake, you can stop at Quiet Acres fruit stand to get the freshest fruits and vegetables - picked the very morning. Very helpful and knowledgable staff. Definitely "merite le detour".Written 26 August 2017
- This galler is excellent for collectors of Native art. The personnel are very knowledgable and helpful without being pushy.Written 20 August 2019
- If you plan on visiting the Old Town on a Saturday morning, visiting this little market is a nice option. My wife and I visit it most Saturdays from April/May to around Thanksgiving. They have live music and it closes at 1 pm. Usually there is food available and a few vendors selling local produce, preserves and crafts. But as I mentioned, it is a small market so you might only need 15 minutes unless you grab a quick bite and listen to some music.Written 13 November 2017
- This is a potter's shop and exhibition. Prices are from the cheap to the high end, from small items to very large bowls and chargers. The designs are individual and of course handmade. Even the everyday ware is well designed.It is off the beaten track but near to the main road between Niagara on the Lake and the Falls.Written 24 October 2019
- Very cool antique store. An overwhelming amount of glassware, but so be it.
Lots of other interesting items. The attendant was family of the owner's and very friendly and outgoing. We toured several antique stores in the area, this was by far the best.Written 4 October 2020
- Great selection, unique products, friendly and helpful staff. Definitely worth the stop if you're in the area. They also sell umbrellas for those unexpected rain days!Written 29 September 2022
- Went here for some Le Douanier cheese and walked out with multiple blocks of cheese. What a treat this place is! Super knowledgeable and friendly staff. I didn't catch the gentleman's name but boy did he hand out sample after sample like there was no tomorrow. I never asked to try any but he kept giving me samples and I ended up having over 20 samples, not kidding! I loved the mango and ginger cheese, so tasty! There is a chocolate flavored cheese that is so smooth it tasted like a chocolate cheesecake. I got a nice smoked gouda and about 8 other chunks of amazing cheese! I also got a really flavorful oil to spread on one of the milder cheeses I bought. This place is amazing and for cheese lovers it is a must visit! The cost adds up quickly but quality over quantity and I love supporting small businesses. Make sure to stop by even to sample some of their amazing local and regional cheeses!Written 28 July 2022
- Some of the best jams, jellies, relishes, and dressings! I love their ice wine Jelly and relish. Amazing quality and they've maintained their quality of the years. I always make a stop here and get multiple jars to last until I can make it back here. This place is a staple for Niagara-on-the-Lake!Written 28 July 2022
- This is a great place to try difference flavours of both olive oils & vinegars. They are, of course, all from the solid brand, so may not be as available in regular grocery stores.Written 6 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Niagara-on-the-Lake:See more shopping for groups in Niagara-on-the-Lake on Tripadvisor