- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I had a fantastic time with my guide Levi. I booked a tour to visit a shaman-house in the jungle first. There we stayed four days and three nights, doing some short excursions around, getting to know about plants, making arrow-poison and traditional clothes. I could also attend a traditional tattoo-session! The people where mega(!) warm-hearted and welcoming. For the second part of the trip we went by speedboat to a small island where Levi owns a (small but beautiful) house. We stayed there for one night and did some surfing and snorkelling around the island. On the way back we crossed the mangroves which was another special experience. Levi is probably one the nicest and most knowledgeable guides you can find around here and I can just recommend everybody to visit the small paradise of Siberut!Written 14 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friend and I booked a last min trip to Indo. The boys at Mentawai's surf camp were happy to take us in last min. Everything worked out perfect. They took great care of us from the time we landed in Padang, to the speed ferry on the way home. We got some of the best waves of my life. With Al taking photos every session, my surfing has deff progressed. It was non stop fun from the time we woke up to the last ping pong game at night. The staff was awesome, and you won't be disappointed in the food. I can't wait to go back!!!!
Written 19 April 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm still pinching myself - what an incredible, dream destination and package to boot. The place is paradise, the people amazing and it's still so remote and unspoiled. Endless activities and fun to be had for individuals, couples or groups. Cannot recommend enough, thanks Trent and Nicole.Written 24 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hands down the best way to see the beautiful island chain of the Mentawais. We did an 11 trip with Surf in Mentawais with a group of friends and they tailored the trip to what we wanted to do and see. Experienced crew and the food was unbelievable. We caught fresh fish, surfed really fun waves I had to pinch myself to look around and see where we were topped off by a few relaxing beers feeling content at the end of the day - you can't explain that kind of ultimate happiness. We have already booked for next year!Written 30 September 2019