- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The weather was good on the day visited, no rain and not got. The outdoor activity was good. There were few animals and birds. It was more enjoyable to kids. The maintenance of the park is really good. The cycle rides and boating was very good. The canteen serves decent food, no complaints. Vegetarian options available.Written 28 January 2020
- Visited two beautiful caves: Gua Silabur & Gua Siturib in a day.
Make sure you start your day early. We arrived SK Lobang Antu about 8:00 am after having our breakfast at Serian Market.
Uncle Benedict was there to welcome me and my 6 other friends - started off with registration & payment then he briefed us on the do's and don'ts.
We didn't hike up to the summit due to the hazy weather (above 200 api) but we went into a small cave/tunnel with cold water stream after having natural foot spa. Get to see big spiders and bats.
You may want to spend some time in Gua Silabur, you'll be able to see how the natural light shines the cave at different timing.
Things to bring:
- at least 2l of water
- torchlight (preferably head lamp)
- extra set of clothes (after going through the caves and leaning on bats' excrement)
- wide lens camera
Rates as of 8 September 2019:
Local Guide: RM80 (up to 4 people)
Entrance Fee: RM10/pax
Adidas Kampung (rubber shoes) Rent: RM3/pairWritten 9 September 2019
- The water falls and the pool was good. The walk way to the water falls not great. The toilet facility available. There is no changing room after playing in water.Written 28 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Serian
- The best outdoor activities in Serian according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Serian on Tripadvisor