- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Yesterday we went here this is our first time hiking after a long time. It’s just nearest my home but never been there. We woke up early in the morning and we start about 5.30am.
There are 10 hills to go through before reaching the summit. And we took 2 hours to reach the summit.
The view are amazing even don’t have much trees around here. Yes it’s too hot and quite challenging. But you not gonna regret. Tired but feeling soooooo soooo good and satisfied.
I prepared a lot. I go jogging before go here and i eat and bring more water. I bring baby towel and cap. But i used the wrong shoes. I use running shoes that not suitable for hiking because of dry areas and red soils and no grass.
My patch shoe was peeled off when we came down from the top. There is a very steep area, perhaps 90 degrees of steepness. My feet feeling hurt and i have to take out my shoes. I had to wade 8 hills without shoes.
So my advice for those who are first time to go here, wear a hiking shoes and bring along your stick. If can early in the morning start because its super duper hot.Written 11 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We came here as a group for breakfast on the way to kudat. It is a nice local market with plenty of local food stuff. Quite cheap.Written 6 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My first time here. Entrance is about Rm3 if I remember correctly
and You have unlimited access chilling with the fish.
Its a river with crowd of fish. You going to have an experience of Nature Fish Spa.
You can bring food, have a picnic . they have few huts where you can do BBQ and it just next to the river.Written 15 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Imagine waking up to this amazing view at Mount Nopungguk:NAKED. Sadly the truth is - the estimated 6km ascent and 6km descent was brutal with hundreds of leeches attacking your feet but I feel more like they are licking/kissing my shoes. KM4 is the starting of all sufferings you regret every second of it. But hey, look at this view isn't it so STUNNING? And it took me 3 days to recover from limping. What a mountain!Written 6 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Big Fin is absolutely everything that your looking for in a rustic beach resort. Spectacular scenery, excellent diving, cozy accommodation & super tasty food! It’s only a sort boat ride from the mainland- but you feel like you’re escaping to a hidden little treasure! The resort is a great place to relax read a book & nap in a hammock or if you’re sporty they provide sea kayaks and SUPs to explore the stunning coastline and surrounding islands with! I’m not a diver, but the snorkel trip was excellent & the other guests on the boat said the diving was the best they’ve done on the west coast! AND when we were there WHALE SHARKS were in the bay & someone in our group saw them 😍😍! The owners are the perfect mix of helpful, friendly and relaxed. I honestly can’t wait to go back!Written 7 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is my third time to this resort.
I love the quiet and peaceful ambiance. Private pristine beach surrounded by the stunning nature.
Really the right place for rest and relax. I was extremely impressed by the improvement done by the management (building/cleanness/decoration). Well Done!Written 25 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- From the beginning to end, an amazing experience with David and Ronny! Coconut water to start on the way there, training and safety at his compound, then we were off with Ronny, up and down the trails, seeing amazing views of the ocean and Mt. Kinabalu! Lunch at a Malaysian ocean front resort, a chance to swim, visiting their homes and friends, then back on the ATV again for thrills!Written 6 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kota Belud