Top Attractions in Tejakula
What travellers are saying
- This is a really nice walk, not too long, not too wet, despite recent rains, not to treacherous. You will need to cross one stream. I was very happy to have done this. There was a 20,000 rupiah fee to enter. A lady trying to rent sarongs saying it is necessary, also. I had one on. About 1/3 of the way there, is Gede’s Warung in the Jungle with incredible local chocolates - healthy and delicious!Written 2 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The waterfall very secret but very good for new experience on my job,i visit With Spanish people to hiking,no someone know that place,for all my friends come with me to more experience in Bali.Written 13 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have seen this often. I did not buy anything because of the price, but I tipped her for her time and demonstration. She does beautiful work.
Also just before her place (coming from Tejakula), is a little Warung called Sutya, I believe. (Literally one gate down.). Really nice stop, nice family. They have a handicapped son who is the apple of Dad’d eye, obviously happy and well-loved. If I lived close I’d eat here all the time. Wonderful cap cay and nasi goring.
Anyway, go to indigo. It is a special treat to see the process and then the result. Her husband dyes the yarn each morning. It is truly a family operation.Written 2 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- very unusual pop art gallery very interesting visit there is a lot to look at as the place is crammed with artWritten 12 August 2022
- If this temple happen to be along your route do stop for some great photos. It's mainly for locals but at times there are spurts of tour buses that come along.
Donations are welcomed but not mandatory.
Please do abide by the do's and dont's of temple attire and behaviour.
Recommended for a 30 minute stop and photo opportunity.Written 27 December 2017
- We live in Bali for over 2 years and we go to massage daily (yeah, not kidding), but this was something else. Starting from the incense, music, the therapy was just something else, I cannot even describe it into words, it’s just something different. It’s not only the good technique, but that relaxation states it puts you in. So grateful for this! 🙏🏻Written 22 April 2020
- We had such a great time with Komang, he picked us up from the hotel on time and was super friendly. He took us to some amazing places. Price was good too, really liked the tour. We also used his service to take us to our next hotel in Batur which was really nice also. Would highly reccommend!!! Thank you!!Written 21 January 2020
- Very nice people and very efficient, helpful! They do know where to go for an unforgettable diving experience! You can also have your SSI degree in 3 or 4 days depending on your ability to learn quickly. We definitely recommend them and we'll dive again with them if we return to Bondalem!Written 25 September 2019
- I had a brilliant holiday at Alam Anda and thoroughly enjoyed the diving. The centre is very well organised meaning that you can relax and just enjoy the dive knowing that your kit is taken care off and things will happen when and how they should. Yvonne and Ian know their stuff, look after you and ensure that you have a great time. The guides are attentive and seem genuinely interested (great spotters as well!) and the locations are amazing. The local reefs are just lovely and we saw turtles, nudi's, morays, Mohamed wrasse and lots of other life right on the door step. They run trips to Manta Cove and Shark point which were worth the early start. (we saw both) The centre is within the hotel grounds meaning you could just roll out of bed, have a lovely breakfast with a stunning view then stroll to the dive centre where your kit was ready and waiting. I can't fault them at all. The location is not however for those seeking a busy nightlife but ideal for divers wanting to get away from it all!Written 27 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Tejakula
- The best day trips from Tejakula according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Amazing Bali Dolphin Watching Trip Experience
- Private Full-Day Tour: Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot Temple
- Bali Car Charter - Amazing North Bali Tour
- Bali Activity: Bali Jungle Trekking
- Bali Full Day Car Charter - Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot Temple Tour