Top Attractions in Torquay
What travellers are saying
- Great re visit! Quite a bit changed since we last went! New buildings etc and we loved Wheres Wally and find the alphabet! The crazy golf was also very good! Very clean and looking great! Well done staff! Great attraction!Written 12 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited today, had a lovely time, food lovely and the tour of the cave was brilliant with our guide Abbey who was full of enthusiasm and excellent knowledgeWritten 24 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best little Theatre in the UK I watched the truly amazing Show I love Christmas what a show it was fantastic cast of Singers Dancers and a Comedian truly a 5 Star show I also went to their two Summer shows this year which were also 5 Star productions this Theatre has given me 3 fantastic in house shows this year.I am proud to have supported this iconic venue for 20 years.I come down on Holiday to Torquay every year so I can visit this Theatre.keep up the good work Mat Pro and performers and see you in 2023.Written 27 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fewof the shops closed but remaining ones interesting. Could tell it was end of season. Would like to return in season.Written 9 September 2022
- Well worth a visit,, takes you back to the victorian times , great lay out , friendly staff, good variety of goods in the gift shop *****Written 28 November 2022
- A shocking area flaunting incredible attractions, for example, the model town, the bluff railroad, Babbacombe Theater, magnificent precipice top perspectives, ravishing tranquil sea shores and strolls.Written 27 November 2022
- We underestimated how long it would take to see everything at Torre Abbey. Luckily we arrived at opening time so had plenty of time to get round. Highlights for us were the Agatha Christie exhibition, the history timelines and the story of the Abbey and the gardens, especially the greenhouses. Make sure you visit the cactus house it’s amazing.
Having spent so long at the abbey we had to stop for some lunch and the little cafe is perfect for this. Nice selection and great tea and coffee.Written 25 October 2022
- Took my son here and he loved it! The staff were super nice and helpful, 100% recommended visiting. xWritten 19 November 2022
- Tucked away from the hubbub of Torquay this park is very tranquil, a lovely way to spend several hours, walking and visiting some of the shops and cafes in CockingtonWritten 26 September 2022
- A throw back in time in some ways, nice views and walks, not Blackpool at all,, or Newquay, quiet and a throw back in some ways,Written 15 September 2022
- Really busy and interesting shopping centre and then great to sit on one of the numerous benches and watch the boats in the harbour.Written 26 October 2022
- Large parkland. Ponds and environs not as well maintained as in the past. Area behind the house has been developed as workshops selling directly to the public.Written 20 September 2021
- Reasonable prices, great food, and great staff. Thoroughly enjoyed lunch by the sea with awesome views. Bring your dog, they have doggy ice cream.Written 20 October 2022
- there is so much to see in this museum The pirate room is really interesting we spent over an hour looking around there is also a nice gift shop andcafe tooWritten 25 June 2022
- The performance by the Fisherman’s Friends was great, the only disappointment was a member of staff who, on multiple occasions, came across very rude which put a dampener on the eveningWritten 3 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Torquay