What travellers are saying
- Great fun way to spend a sunny afternoon, started off as a bit of fun but got very competitive by the end 😂, located right next to the beach and golf course.Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a truly amazing afternoon at the Scottish clay pigeon centre. From arrival, out of the cold into a cosy cabin with an even warmer welcome from the lady on reception.
We were then introduced to Hugh, who was phenomenal. Very knowledgeable and a genuinely nice man who took the time to make us feel comfortable. It was my first time shooting, not my partners, and Hugh took extra care to ensure I was learning all I could in our session. We both absolutely loved it!!! Could not recommend enough and have already passed on the details to friends. We will definitely be back.Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were unable to book a lesson/tee time in St. Andrews due to a tournament and reached out to St. Andrews Indoor Golf. We were not familiar with the concept, but were interested in trying. We were exceptioanlly pleased with our instructor and amount of data that we received relative to our form. We took away more useful information in a one hour session that we have in more that 20 hours of lessons. They were very kind and helpful. I highly recommend visiting them!Written 12 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great day with George, gave me a number of tips which have really paid off in the last week.
Thoroughly recommended!Written 2 September 2023
- Great concept for that nostalgic round of golf. Stuart also conducts clinics where he will show you how a hickory club is made and how old clubs are renovated - you are encouraged to participate and can buy one or even the one you helped put together! A great experience and well worth the time if you’re into golf..Written 20 May 2023
- They should take a look at The Birks cinema. Small and very chic, clean and warm. You must do better NPH! Poor show for St AndrGreeted by a grumpy woman at the desk . The cinema room itself was cold. Seats were comfortable. Toilets were disgusting! We waited to report this personally but the desk was deserted. Won't be rushing back.Written 19 February 2023
- Used to love coming here. It’s within my membership use and it was excellent so was worth the hours drive to get here. Now it’s rarely open, massively understaffed and a complete disappointment. Not worth the return. The two stars are for the staff who try their best to help. Minus two stars to fife sports and leisureWritten 31 May 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Andrews
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fun & games in St. Andrews:See more budget-friendly fun & games in St. Andrews on Tripadvisor