41 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 41
What travellers are saying
- I didn't get to play the course, but just being present was spine tingling to stay the least.
We were able to walk a few holes and had a great look around, what a magnificent place to visit.Written 3 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- St Andrews West Sands Beach is a very beautiful beach, a great place for a relaxing long walk by the sea. I will definitely go there again when in St Andrews.Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This 2 mile long sandy beach is bordered with grassy dunes sprinkled with wildflowers, and fringed with intriguing rock formations - some of which are the remnants of a lush forest that grew here in the late Carboniferous period 310 million years ago. If you know what you’re looking for , plant and insect fossils and tracks can be found here, some in situ. It’s a designated Blue Flag bathing area, and the water is amazingly translucent in places. There’s a spacious ticketed car-park, public toilets and a snack shack, plus as it’s part of the Fife Coastal Path , you can stretch your legs for as long or short as you like.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great little stop while visiting St Andrews £30 for 2 adults. Maybe a little bit expensive for the size of the place but who cares! If you check first for the feeding times and listen to a few of the talks you can spend a fair bit of time here exploring reading and checking out all of the animals! Staff were all super friendly too and there was loads to look at!Written 30 August 2023
- I mean not much to say apart from amazing everything about the place was unreal the practice facility’s to the stunning course. The only thing I would say was the pro shop was quite expensiveWritten 13 August 2023
- Wonderful location, tough course, great service, unfortunate wet conditions but is outstanding in more playable conditions. A must play when in that part of FifeWritten 21 November 2023
- Always really quite clean and well kept. Good for a stroll along with the kids while inevitably waiting for the swimming pool to openWritten 1 June 2023
- Fantastic course in great condition. Good challenge for all levels of golfers. Tee times available as first come first served on the day of play. Course staff and Marshall's were very pleasant and helpful. Loved the experience.Written 18 August 2023
- Probably the nicest golf course I have ever golfed. First off the all the staff are so happy, friendly and helpful...they make you feel like this will be special. The course is super hard...miss the fairway and you probably won't find your ball. The conditions were perfect with light/moderate breezes. The views are stunning. There are not enough superlatives to say about my day on the Castle Course.Written 6 October 2023
- A bucket item ticked off here and was not disappointed. Was surprised that you could walk the course freely as long as it didn't interfere with the golf then all was good. Has the obliquetry photo taken on the bridge. It was a calm day the day we were there and it just seemed so serene. A trip to the gift shop for a few souvenirs also a requirement.Written 7 April 2020
- Amazing curation of courses, outstanding and friendly service! We played the New Course, Old Course, Kingsbarns (highly recommend), Carnoustie and Dumbarnie in 5 straight days. Breakfast and Lunch were provided each day, and for Dinner we took an shuttle into town to walk around St. Andrew’s and eat at a local pub - easy to get a taxi back to the hotel. The team members for The Experience St. Andrews were first class. Every driver we had was friendly and seemed to really enjoy talking about the history of the country, the game and golf in general. Worth every penny.Written 17 June 2022
- First class experience for start to finish. Accommodations at The Old Course Hotel were special. Golf courses were spectacular. Transportation was first class. All added up to a very memorable experience.Written 4 December 2023
- Often overlooked compared to the other courses, the Jubilee is a true test of golf. A great variety of holes weaving through the dunes more so than any of the other courses in St. Andrews. If the wind blows it can be tough but it is also exciting and fun.Written 7 June 2023
- Might not compare to the Old Course at St Andrews, but of looking to play a good links course- then Eden is the place. We played 8 course in 7 days and Eden was in the upper half. An enjoyable course to play!Written 11 August 2023
- Course was outstanding, a credit to the greenkeepers and everyone involved,there's an advert going about just now saying what's value for money,well for golf it's here.Written 28 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Andrews