Points of Interest & Landmarks • Bridges
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas
Showing results 1-30 of 37
What travellers are saying
- We took a day trip to St. Andrews and had a quick pop in to see the most famous Bridge in golf. I have seen it on TV but standing on the bridge in person was awesome.Written 1 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Plenty of time to walk around the town and visit the greens for a little putting. We loved trying to search out all the charity Scotties as well.Written 26 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- St Andrews West Sands Beach is a very beautiful beach, a great place for a relaxing long walk by the sea. I will definitely go there again when in St Andrews.Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Brilliant day out for the family. A beautiful park with lots to do for the children. The train and tractor were great fun. The staff are so friendly and kind.Written 23 October 2023
- We went as a family of a prospective student. The place is beautiful. It is definitely on the list..Written 9 October 2023
- This 2 mile long sandy beach is bordered with grassy dunes sprinkled with wildflowers, and fringed with intriguing rock formations - some of which are the remnants of a lush forest that grew here in the late Carboniferous period 310 million years ago. If you know what you’re looking for , plant and insect fossils and tracks can be found here, some in situ. It’s a designated Blue Flag bathing area, and the water is amazingly translucent in places. There’s a spacious ticketed car-park, public toilets and a snack shack, plus as it’s part of the Fife Coastal Path , you can stretch your legs for as long or short as you like.Written 26 November 2023
- Great little museum, one of the most beautiful gardens I've experienced. Came with our 3 year old who loved the animal search they have for children. He loved the craft area too. Lots of interesting information, and friendly staff.Written 30 June 2023
- An absolutely lovely gallery with beautiful works of art. It is dog friendly and friendly in every other way. Make sure you pop in on your next wander about St Andrews!Written 27 March 2019
- Lovely items for sale (on offer) and super knowledgeable lady at the information desk. Thanks for your help!Written 11 September 2023
- Very quiet, peaceful and beautiful.
Lovely old Church and graves then down into the Den.
Unable to navigate but my family did, into the Den. A special feeling of serenity.
I waited in car but was touched by the magic. Sun out, a most beautiful perfume in air, a butterfly on wall just fluttering then a sweet Robin in the tree staring at me. It was a special feeling and I loved it.
There was fairy magic 👌Written 27 October 2023
- Excellent little museum. Each of the 5 rooms takes a different theme and is really engaging. It doesn't take long to look round thoroughly and come out knowing a bit more than when you went in. My two teenagers enjoyed it too!Written 4 August 2023
- Built in the typically dour Scottish style, the church in the centre of St Andrews is historically very important re the Scottish fight to have their Protestant religion recognised, and John Knox preached from the pulpit here.
The church is well kept with a nice exterior but, at the time of our visit, I was unable to gain access to the inside.Written 13 November 2019
- They happened to be with the kelpies outside of the shop when we visited. Thought it was strange they had a copy but these are used to promote them and travel around so just by chance they were there too. So lovely to see the pair at the same timeWritten 28 October 2023
- Always really quite clean and well kept. Good for a stroll along with the kids while inevitably waiting for the swimming pool to openWritten 1 June 2023
- Interesting story about Hamish - shame you cannot buy the book in town or make a donation maybe to an animal
Charity in his honour.Written 1 October 2023