Distilleries • Breweries
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
31 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travellers are saying
- We took part in the Halloween Virtual Gin Tasting Saturday 31st October. Adam was our host. He was engaging, funny and had a great knowledge of the subject.
The presentation of the gins was excellent and the tasting did not disappoint. This is an excellent purchase for any gin lover and made for a fun night in.
This is probably the best virtual gin tasting there is. Can’t recommend this enough.Written 2 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent displays and information showing the development of the game overall and in St. Andrews. The book selection in the gift shop seemed very limited considering the depth of golf literature opportunities.Written 22 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Looked a bit tired on the outside but great once you're in. Smallish standard aquarium but then there are seals, penguins and meerkats. Seal feeding time was great.Written 31 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely theatre, Mother Goose the pantomime was great! Very comfortable and staff were friendly and welcoming. Will definitely be back. Good value for money.Written 17 December 2019
- The welcome was friendly without being pushy and the man I spoke to was knowledgeable and helpful. I received a clear map and practical information about bus services.
In addition the shop looked well-stocked with nice gifts, books and postcards.Written 12 August 2022
- Although this museum has lots of interesting objects exploring the history of the University, the galleries exploring the research carried out there over the years mean there's something for everyone whatever your interests. There's some interactive displays and the viewing area provides great views with a free talking telescope explaining what you can see. Friendly staff and well stocked gift shop.Written 5 July 2022
- Built in the typically dour Scottish style, the church in the centre of St Andrews is historically very important re the Scottish fight to have their Protestant religion recognised, and John Knox preached from the pulpit here.
The church is well kept with a nice exterior but, at the time of our visit, I was unable to gain access to the inside.Written 13 November 2019
- The garden is a lovely cottage garden. Peaceful to sit in with lots of plants and information. The cottage has lots of interesting displays and helpful knowledgeable volunteers. Shame the garden is to be reorganised in future. Free entry. No wheelchair access, but that's history.Written 28 August 2022
- A beautiful story and a fine tribute to this much liked cat. We didn't know about it until we found it by passing by.Written 4 August 2022
- An absolutely lovely gallery with beautiful works of art. It is dog friendly and friendly in every other way. Make sure you pop in on your next wander about St Andrews!Written 27 March 2019
- It was amazing. The short movie also was beatiful. The lady was nice and kind! I really enjoyed! Highly recommend!Written 23 September 2022
- I've been visiting St Andrews for decades and this little local museum provides a well-presented summary of the town's history, with activities for little ones upstairs.Written 30 April 2022
- What a fantastic experience and great tasting gins, our guide Gordon was brilliant so much knowledge and a great sense of humourWritten 24 September 2022
- We went for the gin tasting while in the St Andrews area. Matthew, our tour guide, was highly educating and kept the tour interesting. Would highly recommend if you have a spare hour. (Especially if you want a few drinks at a low cost)Written 12 January 2020
- Happy after a great experience at this amazing watch shop. Good customer service and will definitely recommend!Written 23 September 2020