What travellers are saying
- We had a great time touring the facility and learning about the distillation process. Our guide, Manuel, was absolutely fantastic. He was informative, answered all our questions and above all was super sweet. It was a great experience overall, and I would definitely recommend it to othersWritten 1 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic Gin making experience and tour. Jenni the guide was great and very knowledgeable. Met a great bunch of people even though so e of them were teacher's. StevenWritten 2 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took part in the Halloween Virtual Gin Tasting Saturday 31st October. Adam was our host. He was engaging, funny and had a great knowledge of the subject.
The presentation of the gins was excellent and the tasting did not disappoint. This is an excellent purchase for any gin lover and made for a fun night in.
This is probably the best virtual gin tasting there is. Can’t recommend this enough.Written 2 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent displays and information showing the development of the game overall and in St. Andrews. The book selection in the gift shop seemed very limited considering the depth of golf literature opportunities.Written 22 July 2022
- A great little stop while visiting St Andrews £30 for 2 adults. Maybe a little bit expensive for the size of the place but who cares! If you check first for the feeding times and listen to a few of the talks you can spend a fair bit of time here exploring reading and checking out all of the animals! Staff were all super friendly too and there was loads to look at!Written 30 August 2023
- Great little museum, one of the most beautiful gardens I've experienced. Came with our 3 year old who loved the animal search they have for children. He loved the craft area too. Lots of interesting information, and friendly staff.Written 30 June 2023
- An absolutely lovely gallery with beautiful works of art. It is dog friendly and friendly in every other way. Make sure you pop in on your next wander about St Andrews!Written 27 March 2019
- Lovely items for sale (on offer) and super knowledgeable lady at the information desk. Thanks for your help!Written 11 September 2023
- Lovely theatre, Mother Goose the pantomime was great! Very comfortable and staff were friendly and welcoming. Will definitely be back. Good value for money.Written 17 December 2019
- Excellent little museum. Each of the 5 rooms takes a different theme and is really engaging. It doesn't take long to look round thoroughly and come out knowing a bit more than when you went in. My two teenagers enjoyed it too!Written 4 August 2023
- I've been visiting St Andrews for decades and this little local museum provides a well-presented summary of the town's history, with activities for little ones upstairs.Written 30 April 2022
- An extremely well designed shop with a warm, welcoming and elegant look!
The personalised watch building experience is so unique and clever! Ben is a big asset of this company full knowledge of the brand history providing a fantastic customer service!
Combine the tangible experience with a memory that will make it long lasting!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY 50TH BIRTDAY!Written 12 March 2023
- We were unable to book a lesson/tee time in St. Andrews due to a tournament and reached out to St. Andrews Indoor Golf. We were not familiar with the concept, but were interested in trying. We were exceptioanlly pleased with our instructor and amount of data that we received relative to our form. We took away more useful information in a one hour session that we have in more that 20 hours of lessons. They were very kind and helpful. I highly recommend visiting them!Written 12 September 2023
- Fantastic day had, staff, spa and cafe faultless. Food in the cafe was beautiful, nothing could be faulted.Written 5 December 2023
- I always visit here when in St. Andrews. It’s bigger than the last time I was here so there’s a bit more breathing room but it’s maintained that tardis magic of nooks and catacombs! The glorious variety and selection of books aside, it is such a welcoming place. A good downpour outside kept us indoors for a while. One of the many friendly members of staff offered tea and coffee (with refills if required) whilst we sat by a fire and had a very enjoyable chat with others equally seeking shelter. Take time to sit and relax and enjoy the peace of being surrounded by books and reading an unplanned find. This place is wonderful.Written 30 October 2023