Points of Interest & Landmarks • Bridges
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas
Showing results 1-30 of 37
What travellers are saying
- We took a day trip to St. Andrews and had a quick pop in to see the most famous Bridge in golf. I have seen it on TV but standing on the bridge in person was awesome.Written 1 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Plenty of time to walk around the town and visit the greens for a little putting. We loved trying to search out all the charity Scotties as well.Written 26 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- St Andrews West Sands Beach is a very beautiful beach, a great place for a relaxing long walk by the sea. I will definitely go there again when in St Andrews.Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The tunnels were v interesting and good remaining structure. Not the biggest or oldest castle in Scotland, but interesting and v accessableWritten 7 June 2023
- Fantastic Gin making experience and tour. Jenni the guide was great and very knowledgeable. Met a great bunch of people even though so e of them were teacher's. StevenWritten 2 December 2023
- Brilliant day out for the family. A beautiful park with lots to do for the children. The train and tractor were great fun. The staff are so friendly and kind.Written 23 October 2023
- Enjoyed several hours looking round the garden which is generally very well looked after.
Many areas to look at with a very wide variety of plants which are tendered to. The walled garden is definitely worth a visit.
Also a pleasant woodland walk down to the beach and sea (and separate golf course!)
It would be good if the plants were more extensively labelled.
Unfortunately we didn’t have time left to visit the cafe.
Great value.Written 26 September 2023
- We went as a family of a prospective student. The place is beautiful. It is definitely on the list..Written 9 October 2023
- We took part in the Halloween Virtual Gin Tasting Saturday 31st October. Adam was our host. He was engaging, funny and had a great knowledge of the subject.
The presentation of the gins was excellent and the tasting did not disappoint. This is an excellent purchase for any gin lover and made for a fun night in.
This is probably the best virtual gin tasting there is. Can’t recommend this enough.Written 2 November 2020
- This 2 mile long sandy beach is bordered with grassy dunes sprinkled with wildflowers, and fringed with intriguing rock formations - some of which are the remnants of a lush forest that grew here in the late Carboniferous period 310 million years ago. If you know what you’re looking for , plant and insect fossils and tracks can be found here, some in situ. It’s a designated Blue Flag bathing area, and the water is amazingly translucent in places. There’s a spacious ticketed car-park, public toilets and a snack shack, plus as it’s part of the Fife Coastal Path , you can stretch your legs for as long or short as you like.Written 26 November 2023
- Excellent displays and information showing the development of the game overall and in St. Andrews. The book selection in the gift shop seemed very limited considering the depth of golf literature opportunities.Written 22 July 2022
- Such a lovely day here, it’s so peaceful and relaxing. There are lots of areas to sit and watch the world go by. We also saw a red squirrel and a deer while wandering around.Written 14 October 2023
- Great little museum, one of the most beautiful gardens I've experienced. Came with our 3 year old who loved the animal search they have for children. He loved the craft area too. Lots of interesting information, and friendly staff.Written 30 June 2023
- Lovely items for sale (on offer) and super knowledgeable lady at the information desk. Thanks for your help!Written 11 September 2023
- Lovely theatre, Mother Goose the pantomime was great! Very comfortable and staff were friendly and welcoming. Will definitely be back. Good value for money.Written 17 December 2019