Distilleries • Breweries
What travellers are saying
- We took part in the Halloween Virtual Gin Tasting Saturday 31st October. Adam was our host. He was engaging, funny and had a great knowledge of the subject.
The presentation of the gins was excellent and the tasting did not disappoint. This is an excellent purchase for any gin lover and made for a fun night in.
This is probably the best virtual gin tasting there is. Can’t recommend this enough.Written 2 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a truly amazing afternoon at the Scottish clay pigeon centre. From arrival, out of the cold into a cosy cabin with an even warmer welcome from the lady on reception.
We were then introduced to Hugh, who was phenomenal. Very knowledgeable and a genuinely nice man who took the time to make us feel comfortable. It was my first time shooting, not my partners, and Hugh took extra care to ensure I was learning all I could in our session. We both absolutely loved it!!! Could not recommend enough and have already passed on the details to friends. We will definitely be back.Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went for the gin tasting while in the St Andrews area. Matthew, our tour guide, was highly educating and kept the tour interesting. Would highly recommend if you have a spare hour. (Especially if you want a few drinks at a low cost)Written 12 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great time trying out landyachting for my hubby’s 50th birthday!! Think the instructors may beg to differ but we had so much fun & yes some of us did get a bit wet!! Activity, instructors, views & weather were all awesome! Thank you Blownawaybros 😊Written 17 October 2023
- Spent a very interesting time listening to the history of St Andrews and visiting places that you would normally walk past!
Stunning Place brought to life..... Through history!!
Alan & SueWritten 13 August 2020
- Grant is simply amazing! We really enjoyed the two days we spent with him in the Highlands and Isle of Skye. We have had many tour guides in our travels, and what sets Grant apart is his kind consideration for the travelers, thoughtfulness, wonderful stories and love for his beautiful country. Grant really made our time in Scotland a special and memorable trip. Thank you! Looking forward to booking you again.Written 25 August 2022