- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 50
What travellers are saying
- Amazing donuts and bagels, wonderful fresh fruit and vegetables to purchase and unique art vendors with very reasonable prices. We particularly enjoyed the table with fairy houses and the vendors at this table were very friendly and enjoyable to talk to.Written 6 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our recent trip into the city landed us at this fabulous market, couldn’t believe all the different types of food on offer just wish we could have tasted them all!! Loved the craft village, so much on offer and picked up some great handmade gifts. Spent a couple of hours shopping, eating (main course and desert 😆), people watching, drinking coffee and listening to the live music. Chilled out atmosphere but with a great market buzz too, will definitely be back !Written 8 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The lobby of the bank is dedicated to showing the history of the building. It's interesting enough and very nice of the bank.Written 9 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mall accessible from different streets.
Have many shops in addition to a Dunes market, butcher,…
Parking available too.Written 15 January 2023
- The legend was built on excellence. So many major English Language authors made the trip to the shrine that was Kenny’s. Now it has moved out of town amidst the warehouses and car repair shops as it is primarily a warehouse and fulfillment center for worldwide seekers of out of print books. Amazon has killed so many book shops. Kenny’s has changed and lives on. A great visit. It was worth leaving city Centre to find it.Written 1 June 2019
- The best place to get your Claddagh ring. They were so attentive and helpful. They talked me through the sizing, found the right fit, and made sure I was satisfied with my ring. And I LOVE it. They even helped me dig around their inventory for another set of gorgeous claddagh earrings. The little museum in the back was also interesting. A great stop if you're in area and a great experience.Written 17 January 2023
- This book store has wonderful variety. Walking from one room to the next, I realized that it is very large, but it doesn't feel big. It is apparent that a love of books, literature, and learning permeate the shop. We were on vacation, and yet, we spent a fair amount of time here. The grandchildren loved the variety of books, and we bought a few for them to take home. This is a wonderful book store.Written 18 July 2022
- You get to see a lot of the past rings, even hundreds of year old gold rings, and learn about the history of this jeweler. It takes less than 10-20 minutes to see, so worth your time.Written 9 March 2020
- Wonderful Irish designed items, ideal for gifts and souvenirs of a magical Galway holiday. For natives, this is a good opportunity to support local artists. The owner and saleslady is so welcoming, full of fun and chat. There’s an engaging stoooory behind the shop’s name too!!!Written 27 October 2022
- Wow what a super shop
One could browse there all day
Fantastic array of official pop and rock tee shirts
Must have the best range of K Pop merchandise
Both our Girls bought a Galway Girl hoodyWritten 26 August 2021
- This store has a fantastic selection of sweaters and yarn! The owner Ann is passionate and extremely knowledgeable about her products and knitting. The store carries hand knit sweaters with name of person who made them. They are much higher quality and sturdier than any of the machine made items you'll see around in other stores. There are also machine made sweaters for a lower price that are still good quality. Ann spent a lot of time teaching me about the different yarns, finding me ones from the same lot for consistent color, and also knows her suppliers very well and speaks very fondly of them and their own family business. Supporting this store is also supporting other craftsmen/women! This aran sweater store is worth visiting and supporting.Written 18 October 2022
- We went looking for a silver Celtic band for my husband who is something ridiculous like a size T or U. They actually had several in stock and he had a choice.
That's never happened anywhere before. Ever.Written 6 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Galway
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Galway:See more shopping for couples in Galway on Tripadvisor