Amusement & Theme Parks • Playgrounds
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
117 places sorted by traveller favourites
Speciality Museums • Historic Sites
Admission tickets from MYR 80.01
Showing results 1-30 of 117
What travellers are saying
- I loved everything and the coffee and restaurant was also very good. This and the hygiëne because off corona.Written 6 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a amazing experience. I went to the efteling as a child, brought my own children and now we brought our 8 year old grandchildren. It was just as good as I remembered it. I am glad we booked a hotel and did the park in 2 days. It wasn't busy which meant we didn't have any long waits. 15/20 minutes was the longest. I recommend to get the tickets as a package with your hotel its a bit cheaper. When you do go the 2nd day. I recommend you do the rides and shows you didn't do the 1st day before you go back to do your favourite ride. Otherwise you might miss some of the park. The waterballet at the end of the day was a nice suprise it was just fantastic and it finished off our visit nicely. Make sure you wear good shoes because you be doing a lot of walking. The map they give you at the entrance is a brilliant guide.Written 8 August 2022
- We definitely loved our trip through the safari park. There is so much to discover and visit throughout and the amenities are good. We had fun going on the 'walk through the park' instead of taking a drive which was better for us.
Great thing to do when you are in The NetherlandsWritten 28 June 2022
- Great fun with family or friends. Lots to do, but not so much for very young kids under 105 cm. Clean toilets, clean park.Written 5 September 2021
- It was really interesting walking around and seeing areas that you recognised. It was well kept. It's definitely suitable for all ages. It's not all model village either because some of it tells the history of The Netherlands.Written 6 August 2022
- We have visited Toverland for 20 years and it continues to get better and better. Yet again they have added attractions which only add to the experience. A VFM theme park, ample parking, good food and drink, multiple activities for young and old. Plus it is cheap for a family day out with both indoor and outdoor activitiesWritten 2 May 2022
- Quite run down in places. Could have used the last 2 years of co-vid to do some much needed maintenance and redecoration. Totally unsuitable for wheelchair users, even those with pushchairs will struggle due to the uphill nature of the park. Rides etc. only suitable for up to 12 years of age. Those any older would probably be bored silly. With minimal content for adults thought it expensive to enter plus in Netherlands seniors start at 70. Recommended length of stay extended due to time needed to climb the park.Written 23 July 2022
- Visit was fun. A lot of interesting mind tricks to see. Some common known of famous, but I’ve also seen enough not known to myself. For our 7 and 10 year old kids there was enough to see and do. But, I think it is more interesting for kids just a little older.
Tickets are relatively pricey for what you get.Written 7 May 2022
- A little bit ourtside of Middelburg you have this fun little amusment park. It consist of indoor playing area, your regular rides outside as well as a miniature city consisting of the more important structures around the island.
The rides was the best part as well as the bumpercars inside according to a five year old. The staff was friendly and welcoming. There is a cafeteria inside as well, in case the bloodsugar level should fall too low.Written 23 June 2019
- Hi guys,
My spouse and I, we visited this zoo .
Many colourful birds. Cranes, Gould amadines, saddle billed stork, parrots, great hornbill, flamingo's, ibis, white backed vultures, rüppels griffon vultures. etc.
A minus: some cages are very small. The Gould amadines have a spacious cage. The great hornbill not. This large bird must live in a extremely small cage, The bird showed an abnormal behaviour; he attacked a branch.
A second minus: due to the foliage on the cages, a lot of birds are very hard to spot.
schliek.Written 11 October 2020
- on Easter day, my family and I spent a lovely day in the sun. the atmosphere of the place is divine. only 1.50 euros to enter, to see some farm animals and a huge playground where children of all ages played happily. Super recommended!Written 10 May 2022
- My trip was fabulous! Tickets are cheap, and the queues aren't that big! Toilets were dotted around the park which was very helpful, food shacks are in very convenient places and the food court was phenomenal. I'm so glad I went, the main attraction, 'catapult', was so good it gave me butterflies. A great day out overall I would definitely go again.Written 4 July 2022
- Nice lake for all round family fun or swimming. Entrance complicated though- I found there were so many places in Utrecht I could not pay with my French bank card as it was treated like a credit card and this was one of them. I also could not pay cash- I guess for Covid reasons. The guy on the entrance desk let me and my kids in for free eventually!Written 19 August 2020
- Good service, relaxed and enjoy the surrounding without any restrictions about clothes and you will a magnificent place to be.Written 3 September 2017
- We went to this park in a group with kids. Opened in 1963, it is a wonderful amusement park and holiday resort for the whole family. Visited by over one million people yearly, it is a perfect place to have an adventure and to relax. The park is surrounded by a campsite where tents and cabins can be rented. The accommodations here are all within the walking distance of the amusement park, water park, and climbing park. It has a lot of attractions for everyone with some height restrictions for the children. The park is a bit smaller than some others but there are more than 30 rides to enjoy and lots of restaurants to have lunches and snacks in a clean environment. The food was somewhat expensive. There is a little supermarket that has all the basic things you need. You require more than one day to enjoy many entertainments like the fantastic circus show with some spectacular stunts. My personal favorite rides were the gold rush, mine train, the eagle, and the tomahawk. The Main Street is quite lined with shops. It is advisable to buy the tickets 5 days in advance and take advantage of the early booking discount.Written 8 January 2022