- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- An absolutely beautiful holiday.
Beautiful hotels & pretty coastline.
Would go again!!Written 18 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good day out. Decent price. Can do the whole park with time to relax, have lunch and then go back on more. Cashless system is really good. Electronic lockers are cheap at €4 for whole day. Toilets and shower/changing area were clean. Food portions for the price are good. Photographers on-site are a bit pricey. Would go again on a future holiday.Written 3 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We didn’t book, we just go by ourself to park, the staff was nice with us, we was on the park at 2:30 PM and they close at 5:30 PM, they make for us discount, from 30€ to 15€ for person.
As i said the staff was nice
I give 4/5 because the slides are broken, they hart the back.
We didn’t eat or drink there.Written 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun morning out - all the staff were very friendly and we very much enjoyed the minotaur maze and the Trojan Horse laser game to rescue Helen of Troy! The whole place was very clean and well looked after, the only thing was that the goats' and donkeys' pen was very small and it would be nice to see them have more space.Written 4 October 2022
- I visited the park while the rest of the family hiked up to the cave, and I'm really glad I did. The free guide which hooked up to my phone was really easy to use - if I wanted more information on an exhibit I just looked up the number and listened to the commentary. A lot of work has gone into making the models - I found the whole experience fascinating and very informative.
I eventually came to the gift shop to be greeted by the lovely owner who proudly explained that he and his family had created the park, and invited me to taste various olive oil products which are made in their family factory. This was a great marketing ploy as I enjoyed them so much I bought some to take home!
My visit to the park was on of the highlights of my trip to Crete and I thoroughly recommend it.Written 13 November 2022
- Expensive for what it is. Small walk with various Dino models. Some are very dated and silly looking. The science area had a dozen or so hands on activities indoors which was good fun. The Dino hospital would be good for younger kids but there was only a young couple, me, my wife and 11 Yr old boy so it was a bit flat and the guide couldn't really be bothered trying to sell it to us grown ups which is understandable. Food and drink was really nice but expensive. 5d cinema was OK but a bit tame. The train ride is literally a 50feet circle fare ground ride in a corner next to the cafe. Place would be great for young kids or those who have never been to a Dino park before.Written 13 October 2022
- We booked to go here via Tui trips. The price was very reasonable so I should have realised you get what you pay for.
It’s not a good water park to be honest. Not compared to others in the world we have visited.
The place is in need of some TLC to be honest. The slides were fun and kept my 3 teens/ pre teen occupied for about an hour max. The lazy river was small but nice.
There were plenty of sun beds and space but this was because I guess not many people come here and it was empty!
Places to eat were here expensive but a tip from another review on Trip advisor to buy snacks and drinks at the mini market at the entrance was a good call.
Lots of areas around the park looked closed/ in need of refurbishment and repair.
It’s ok if you don’t like too many slides, so I guess small children might like it. But we won’t be back.
I also got bitten to bits by gnats. So take your gnat cream/spray!Written 25 August 2022
- Very friendly and accommodating. Managed to get my two girls in even though they had just packed up for the season. Gave them their very own mermaid experience. Thank you Franco and Alexandra, you made my girls holiday!Written 10 September 2022
- Great beach with a lot of different water sports at a reasonable price. Also a restaurant there. Also opportunities to get professional photos while doing activities.Written 24 August 2017
- What a strange place this is. Built from scratch by the people who run it. The windmills were interesting and there was a mini museum with an entrance fee for a few euros which took about 10 minutes to go round. The whole site was very odd but there were stunning views so definitely worth a stop just for the views if nothing else.Written 19 December 2019
- Perfect, not too small, not too big, very clean, friendly staff, free entrance if you only use the toddler's pool which is quite big, you can watch your kids while sitting and having a drink. We had lots of fun with our 5 year old daughter. 3 sorts of glides and 5 in total. Not too crowded so we could also relax. Don't hesitate to come!Written 21 June 2022
- I went to my Cretan Experience on 9/9/20. The tour guide was very professional and kind. We went through different screens each one explaining amazing aspects and facts of the Minoan Culture. The most satisfying time was the 9D experience when you really feel flying above the palace, watching how life flew back then. Incredibly amazing and overwhelming for me. I left on happy and nostalgic tears.
I highly recommend it. Especially friends and families will have a good fun.Written 10 September 2020
- We took our little one there for the jumping castles and the go-karts. The jumping castle was 5 euro and they get an armband to jump as much as they want. The go-karts cost 1 euro per turn and are electric cars that just drive. The kiddies can steer. there are arcade games here and for the smaller kids, there is a large play area. The service at the bar was ok, but the food didn't look so appetizing so we ate somewhere else.Written 26 July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Crete
- These experiences are best for water & amusement parks in Crete:
- Skip the Line: Limnoupolis Water Admission Ticket
- Acqua Plus Water Park Entrance Ticket with Transport
- Acqua Plus Water Park Admission with Optional Transfer
- Crete Acqua Plus Water Park Entrance Ticket with Transport
- Skip the Line: Aquaplus Admission Ticket
- These are the best places for couples seeking water & amusement parks in Crete:See more water & amusement parks for couples in Crete on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for water & amusement parks in Crete:See more water & amusement parks for adrenaline seekers in Crete on Tripadvisor