- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Well thanks to 311 Cindy's review, we nearly didn't go to Villaricos Sunday Market.
We live in Palomares and had been told that, the Villaricos market on Sunday was better than Pallomares Wednesday.
As we looked at the previous reviews, we nearly didn't go. (Sunday 30th August 2020).
Thankfully, we decided to chance it and the Market was OPEN and in full flow.
What is more, it is so well organised, due to covid 19, they are spraying your hands and taking your temperature before letting you enter.
Once in you will find all that you would expect, including some pretty good prices. For example, we bought two seat cushions for our balcony seats, 2 cushions for 5€. there's the usual plethora of fresh fruit and veg, fresh baked bread, clothing, footwear, etc. etc. and yes the pollo (chicken stall), as mentioned in another review, only problem with that stall was, the length of the que for p.eople waiting to get their hands on a tasty pollo meal, so they must be very good, we skipped it but will defo join the que next time.
Can't say much more. Although I could go on for ages
If you like your markets and are in the area, go there, its great.
AND OPEN TOO......BONUS (but only on Sunday).Written 30 August 2020
- We walked through here along to the harbour and small beach. There's a couple of cafes and restaurants in the square just up from the beach. Beach is shingle but still quaint. Walked around the harbour and asked for boat berth but told there's a waiting list. The only toilets we could find belonged too the marina/harbour so advised to go to local cafe. Told there is a market here each week so will be checking that out at some point.Written 12 May 2018
- As an OW diver, I fancied a trip into the blue whilst on holiday with my family. I decided to take my brother and sister in law along on a DSD. I found Villaricosub by chance whilst wondering around the Sunday market and was instantly welcomed by John. We made arrangements for the following Tuesday. From our arrival both John and Max were happy, friendly faces and put the nerves of my Brother and Sis in law at ease. They clearly know their stuff and provided my family with safe and enjoyable fun. Would recommend to anyone staying in the Vera area!Written 25 May 2016